Oct 19, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
His victims are hoping to put him away for more than two years.
Mar 17, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
With two afternoon games this weekend, Philly hopes to turn it around with the sun up. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
The disgraced former coach apologizes to the hockey community during sentencing hearing.
Feb 20, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
Graham James will find out if he’ll face any more jail time.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:09 AM EDT
Montreal Gazette columnist is “more interested in attempting to pit the abused against one another, than in demanding justice.”
Dec 12, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Pat Hickey might get some letters.
Dec 7, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Theoren Fleury has harsh words for the Canadian justice system that pardoned his former junior hockey coach.
Aug 12, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Former Western Hockey League coach Graham James had his sexual assault trial pushed back until September because “he and his lawyer need more time to discuss his case.”
Dec 7, 2010, 6:44 PM EDT
In a move that won’t earn the Canadian legal system any bonus points, former youth hockey coach and sex offender Graham James was released on bail.
Oct 27, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
You might recall a while back when we told you about how hockey coach and noted sexual predator, and tormentor of former NHLers Theoren Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy, Graham James was being pursued by Winnipeg police once again concerning allegations that were brought against him by Fleury. As it turns out, James has turned himself…
Oct 13, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Graham James, the former junior hockey coach of Theo Fleury and Sheldon Kennedy is a sexual predator on the lam and now Canada is stepping up their efforts to put him back in jail.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 3
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 16
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 18
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 16
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 50
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 57
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)