Dec 18, 2014, 1:40 AM EST
He’s even walking under his own power according to the report.
Nov 5, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
Suffered a stroke on Oct. 26.
Oct 29, 2014, 7:04 PM EST
It appears that the health of “Mr. Hockey” has been improving.
Mar 1, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
He’s the seventh player to reach that mark.
Mar 31, 2013, 1:21 PM EST
He’s dealing with dementia.
Feb 12, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Red Wings earn their record tying 20th straight home win on Sunday.
Feb 10, 2012, 8:30 AM EST
Marty Howe said he doesn’t think it will happen when Gordie passes on.
Feb 2, 2012, 8:35 PM EST
Marty Howe says discussion of dementia made his life “a living hell.”
Jan 16, 2012, 10:29 PM EST
This year’s team breaks a mark that was set in 1965.
Dec 6, 2011, 9:23 AM EST
Now that they’ve decided to go with four conferences for realignment, just what are they going to name these things?
Nov 14, 2011, 10:15 PM EST
That and Hall of Fame speeches from Ed Belour, Doug Gilmour and Joe Nieuwendyk.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Getting a gift is always so awkward for those special occasions. The Sharks opted to give Joe Thornton something you could probably only get in the Sky Mall catalog. It’s time for your Morning Skate.
Aug 18, 2011, 7:23 PM EST
Mario Lemieux and Gordie Howe were the final two legends that EA Sports announced for NHL 12. Check out the promotional video and a little insight on how all nine legends will be integrated into the game.
Aug 10, 2011, 1:30 PM EST
Messing with a classic look is something the Red Wings can never be accused of doing. Ever.
Aug 8, 2011, 5:25 PM EST
Perhaps taking a cue from NBA 2K11’s popular inclusion of Michael Jordan, it looks like EA Sports’ upcoming NHL ’12 will feature legends such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Gordie Howe and more.
Jun 5, 2011, 5:01 PM EST
Mark Recchi’s Game 2 goal didn’t win the Bruins the game, but it did break a record. He became the oldest player to score a Stanley Cup finals goal at 43.
Jan 18, 2011, 1:20 PM EST
Let’s celebrate Mark Messier’s 50th birthday with a look back at his great career.
Nov 26, 2010, 1:38 PM EST
Just when you thought Chris Chelios was done playing hockey at age 48, the KHL comes calling.
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 20
- Mike Richards clears waivers 27
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 13
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 53
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)