May 20, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
The Canucks are six playoff wins away from completing a rare hockey feat for the city of Vancouver: a gold medal and Stanley Cup in successive years. Even if the Canucks fall short, it’s still been a pretty stunning run, as this post illustrates.
May 15, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Finland took its second ever IIHF World Championships gold medal with a 6-1 win against Sweden while the Czech Republic foiled Russia for the bronze.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56