May 20, 2011, 4:39 PM EST
The Canucks are six playoff wins away from completing a rare hockey feat for the city of Vancouver: a gold medal and Stanley Cup in successive years. Even if the Canucks fall short, it’s still been a pretty stunning run, as this post illustrates.
May 15, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
Finland took its second ever IIHF World Championships gold medal with a 6-1 win against Sweden while the Czech Republic foiled Russia for the bronze.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 53
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39