Oct 29, 2011, 9:54 PM EDT
Don Cherry’s uses Coach’s Corner segment to call out the Vancouver Canucks for whining and not paying the price.
Oct 15, 2011, 6:42 PM EDT
After spending time in the KHL, signing with Detroit, being claimed by the Islanders, and sitting out the rest of last season, Evgeni Nabokov finally returns to NHL ice tonight against the Rangers.
Oct 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Losing Ilya Bryzgalov in the offseason created a huge hole between the pipes for the Phoenix Coyotes. Does the organization really think that Mike Smith can fill the void left by the star Russian netminder? Absolutely.
May 7, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
While most fans and analysts seem to agree that the Flyers goaltending was their ultimate undoing, Flyers GM Paul Holmgren is here to say that we’re all wrong.
Nov 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
It’s a nice problem to have if you’re the Philadelphia Flyers. They’ve got a goalie right now that’s ascended to stardom by taking the starting job for himself in Sergei Bobrovsky. Bobrovsky got the opportunity to take the starting job when assumed starting goalie Michael Leighton missed the start of the season thanks to back…
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)