Jan 11, 2012, 12:51 PM EDT
Gee, didn’t see this one coming.
Jun 14, 2011, 4:25 AM EDT
With just one save, Tim Thomas will pass former Canucks goalie Kirk McLean’s all-time mark for saves in a single playoff year (they’re currently locked up at 761). As impressive as that record might be, the flamboyant Bruins goalie hopes to surpass him in a more profound way by winning Game 7, too.
Jun 10, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
How will the Coyotes replace Ilya Bryzgalov? GM Don Maloney mapped out his three-pronged strategy to do just that.
Jun 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
The edge has been just two goals in two games, but so far Roberto Luongo has been just a bit better than Tim Thomas in the 2011 Stanley Cup finals. This post looks at why Luongo’s on top through two.
Oct 12, 2010, 11:42 AM EDT
Vancouver 2, Florida 1 You have to wonder if there was at least a small part of Roberto Luongo that felt bad for opposing goalie Tomas Vokoun. After all, just a few years ago, Luongo was the ace Florida Panthers goalie who saw more rubber than a busy highway game after game and stopped most…
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)