Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Nov 11, 2011, 12:56 PM EDT
Ryan Miller and Jhonas Enroth flip-flopping in their starts actually has some history behind it.
Oct 10, 2011, 10:59 AM EDT
Al Montoya was about the only highlight of the Islanders’ opening night loss. That alone should be good enough reason for him getting the start tonight.
Oct 8, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
When you’ve got Rick DiPietro, Evgeni Nabokov, and Al Montoya to choose from to start the first game of the year, the choice is obvious, isn’t it? Not so fast.
Sep 18, 2011, 9:15 AM EDT
A lot of Bruins fans missed out on “Tuukka Time” last season thanks to Tim Thomas’ dominance in goal. Fear not Tuukka fans, you’ll see more of him this season.
Semyon Varlamov will start in Winter Classic; does that mean Varly holds the upper hand in Caps’ net?
Jan 1, 2011, 3:30 PM EDT
Should we read anything “bigger” into the Capitals’ choice to start Semyon Varlamov instead of Michal Neuvirth for the Winter Classic? Maybe.
Nov 9, 2010, 11:28 AM EDT
With Marc-Andre Fleury struggling this season, Penguins captain Sidney Crosby takes up the cause for him, even though it differs from the head coach’s opinion.
- Andre’s gigantic game: Caps push Rangers to the brink 33
- Quick strike: Lightning steal Game 3 from Habs with last-second goal 17
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 18
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 46
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ (67)
- Lundqvist thinks Backstrom’s hit caused Rangers to lose focus before game-winning goal (63)