Apr 15, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
Jaroslav Halak’s injury is severe enough to keep him out of Monday’s contest.
Oct 9, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will make his Capitals regular season debut on Monday. Can people calm down about a goalie controversy yet?
Aug 24, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Ondrej Pavelec and Chris Mason are big question marks in net for Winnipeg next season, but contract years should give them plenty of motivation to perform at their highest levels.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Tim Thomas was the best goalie in the world last season, but where does that leave high-profile backup Tuukka Rask?
Aug 12, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Goalies are pretty hard to predict, but these six teams will probably regret their moves – or lack thereof – during this off-season.
Mar 25, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
The Flyers should show patience with their situation in net, especially with rookie Sergei Bobrovsky.
Mar 13, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Most teams would struggle with both of their normal starting goalies injured, yet 21-year-old netminder Braden Holtby isn’t just keeping the Capitals’ surge going. He’s also making a case for the No. 1 job, period.
Mar 2, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
It’s true that the 2011 free agent market for high-end starters is very dry, but there are plenty of great options for teams looking for a strong backup.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:56 AM EDT
Maple Leafs goalie news: J.S. Giguere ponders his future with the team while Jonas Gustavsson undergoes a minor heart procedure.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury’; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EDT
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 3
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)