Apr 15, 2012, 11:01 PM EDT
Jaroslav Halak’s injury is severe enough to keep him out of Monday’s contest.
Oct 9, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will make his Capitals regular season debut on Monday. Can people calm down about a goalie controversy yet?
Aug 24, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Ondrej Pavelec and Chris Mason are big question marks in net for Winnipeg next season, but contract years should give them plenty of motivation to perform at their highest levels.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Tim Thomas was the best goalie in the world last season, but where does that leave high-profile backup Tuukka Rask?
Aug 12, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Goalies are pretty hard to predict, but these six teams will probably regret their moves – or lack thereof – during this off-season.
Mar 25, 2011, 4:45 PM EDT
The Flyers should show patience with their situation in net, especially with rookie Sergei Bobrovsky.
Mar 13, 2011, 11:24 AM EDT
Most teams would struggle with both of their normal starting goalies injured, yet 21-year-old netminder Braden Holtby isn’t just keeping the Capitals’ surge going. He’s also making a case for the No. 1 job, period.
Mar 2, 2011, 5:34 PM EDT
It’s true that the 2011 free agent market for high-end starters is very dry, but there are plenty of great options for teams looking for a strong backup.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:56 AM EDT
Maple Leafs goalie news: J.S. Giguere ponders his future with the team while Jonas Gustavsson undergoes a minor heart procedure.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury'; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EDT
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)