Apr 15, 2012, 11:01 PM EST
Jaroslav Halak’s injury is severe enough to keep him out of Monday’s contest.
Oct 9, 2011, 1:52 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun will make his Capitals regular season debut on Monday. Can people calm down about a goalie controversy yet?
Aug 24, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Ondrej Pavelec and Chris Mason are big question marks in net for Winnipeg next season, but contract years should give them plenty of motivation to perform at their highest levels.
Aug 24, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Tim Thomas was the best goalie in the world last season, but where does that leave high-profile backup Tuukka Rask?
Aug 12, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
Goalies are pretty hard to predict, but these six teams will probably regret their moves – or lack thereof – during this off-season.
Mar 25, 2011, 4:45 PM EST
The Flyers should show patience with their situation in net, especially with rookie Sergei Bobrovsky.
Mar 13, 2011, 11:24 AM EST
Most teams would struggle with both of their normal starting goalies injured, yet 21-year-old netminder Braden Holtby isn’t just keeping the Capitals’ surge going. He’s also making a case for the No. 1 job, period.
Mar 2, 2011, 5:34 PM EST
It’s true that the 2011 free agent market for high-end starters is very dry, but there are plenty of great options for teams looking for a strong backup.
Feb 12, 2011, 12:56 AM EST
Maple Leafs goalie news: J.S. Giguere ponders his future with the team while Jonas Gustavsson undergoes a minor heart procedure.
Ottawa Senators’ Pascal Leclaire leaves with ‘lower body injury’; Could Brian Elliott be better option anyway?
Oct 14, 2010, 8:47 PM EST
It’s a good thing that the Ottawa Senators are used to life without Pascal Leclaire – and with backup/1b goalie Brian Elliott – because it looks like the troubled goalie will face yet another injury issue. Leclaire left tonight’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes with a “lower body injury” and won’t return, according to TSN.…
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 132
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 97
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 115
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 14
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 89
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 87
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (180)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (127)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (115)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (97)