Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Oct 10, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau is trying to win a Stanley Cup in Washington without much drama. His choice to start Michal Neuvirth over Tomas Vokoun opening night threw a wrench in that plan.
Oct 9, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will make his Capitals regular season debut on Monday. Can people calm down about a goalie controversy yet?
Oct 8, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau’s decision to start Michal Neuvirth in the team’s season opener over Tomas Vokoun isn’t giving Vokoun happy thoughts.
May 23, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
Wondering who the Lighting will start in goal for tonight’s Game 5 in Boston? Guy Boucher isn’t sharing that information.
May 6, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Capitals goalie Semyon Varlamov is a bit sour about being made into a backup goalie in Washington but hopeful he can land a starting job somewhere in the NHL next season.
Apr 24, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
In a stunning and ballsy move, the Canucks look to change their fortune up against Chicago by starting Cory Schneider instead of Roberto Luongo in tonight’s Game 6.
Apr 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
In our Five Thoughts we help you learn to love the shutout in the playoffs. After six shutouts through 16 games, it’s easy to get nervous. Relax kids, it’s all fun. We’ve also got worries for Boston and San Jose.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 35
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)