Nov 29, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
Everyone else remains skeptical.
Nov 26, 2011, 3:44 PM EDT
Still waiting to see Roberto Luongo start in goal again? Keep waiting.
Oct 10, 2011, 8:30 AM EDT
Bruce Boudreau is trying to win a Stanley Cup in Washington without much drama. His choice to start Michal Neuvirth over Tomas Vokoun opening night threw a wrench in that plan.
Oct 9, 2011, 1:52 PM EDT
Tomas Vokoun will make his Capitals regular season debut on Monday. Can people calm down about a goalie controversy yet?
Oct 8, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Bruce Boudreau’s decision to start Michal Neuvirth in the team’s season opener over Tomas Vokoun isn’t giving Vokoun happy thoughts.
May 23, 2011, 2:31 PM EDT
Wondering who the Lighting will start in goal for tonight’s Game 5 in Boston? Guy Boucher isn’t sharing that information.
May 6, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
Capitals goalie Semyon Varlamov is a bit sour about being made into a backup goalie in Washington but hopeful he can land a starting job somewhere in the NHL next season.
Apr 24, 2011, 8:03 PM EDT
In a stunning and ballsy move, the Canucks look to change their fortune up against Chicago by starting Cory Schneider instead of Roberto Luongo in tonight’s Game 6.
Apr 17, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
In our Five Thoughts we help you learn to love the shutout in the playoffs. After six shutouts through 16 games, it’s easy to get nervous. Relax kids, it’s all fun. We’ve also got worries for Boston and San Jose.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)