Sep 1, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
Chris Osgood’s life after retirement is starting quickly as he’s going from playing goal to coaching the position.
Aug 4, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
So why did former NHL goalie Arturs Irbe leave his position as goalie coach of the Capitals? It’s a reason a lot of regular folks can identify with.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:21 AM EST
Despite a very successful 2010-11 season, Arturs Irbe won’t be Washington’s goalie coach. Read more for how much this might impact the Capitals’ goalie, especially Semyon Varlamov.
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 6
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63