Sep 1, 2011, 2:24 PM EST
Chris Osgood’s life after retirement is starting quickly as he’s going from playing goal to coaching the position.
Aug 4, 2011, 7:42 PM EST
So why did former NHL goalie Arturs Irbe leave his position as goalie coach of the Capitals? It’s a reason a lot of regular folks can identify with.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:21 AM EST
Despite a very successful 2010-11 season, Arturs Irbe won’t be Washington’s goalie coach. Read more for how much this might impact the Capitals’ goalie, especially Semyon Varlamov.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)