Glendale City Council
Mar 23, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
Nov 28, 2012, 12:34 AM EST
20-year, $320 million deal for Greg Jamison once he buys the team.
Jun 7, 2012, 5:17 PM EST
They might say things a lot more harshly if things don’t fall right in this arduous process.
May 11, 2011, 2:14 AM EST
After a night filled with debates and speaking up from the citizens, the Glendale City Council voted to approve $25 million to the NHL for the second straight year to fund losses for the team to keep them in the desert for one more year.
Dec 11, 2010, 1:17 PM EST
More details on the developing Phoenix Coyotes sale: the City of Glendale might put up $197 million over about five years to potential buyer Matt Hulsizer.
Matt Hulsizer’s purchase of Phoenix Coyotes nears completion as Glendale will vote on new lease Tuesday
Dec 10, 2010, 9:08 PM EST
Matt Hulsizer’s chances of purchasing the Phoenix Coyotes grew even stronger as the Glendale City Council will vote on whether or not to approve a new arena lease for the team on Tuesday.
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 1
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 26
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 39
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 51
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (51)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (39)
- Islanders embarrassed in fifth consecutive loss (33)
- ‘Don’t ruin a good thing,’ says Don Cherry after historic Rogers-NHL deal (32)