Aug 12, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Geoff Molson injected a bit of sanity to the proceedings.
Apr 24, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
He’ll be sticking with the Detroit Red Wings as an assistant GM instead.
Roy on Habs job: “I have had no discussions whatsoever with Mr. Molson, but my cellphone is always turned on”
Apr 21, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
Could the legend return to Montreal as the coach or GM?
Mar 29, 2012, 1:05 PM EDT
In addition to firing Pierre Gauthier, he also relieved Bob Gainey from his advisor role.
Feb 26, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
Habs fans are out for blood thanks to their sub-par season.
Jan 7, 2012, 8:50 PM EDT
Montrealers are taking the language fight to the streets.
Jan 4, 2012, 6:10 PM EDT
And yes, he’s tweeting in both languages.
Dec 23, 2011, 9:11 AM EDT
Montreal’s problems run deeper than benching players can fix.
Dec 19, 2011, 3:28 PM EDT
Geoff Molson defends the hiring of Randy Cunneyworth.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:39 AM EDT
Scott Gomez will not be dumped in the AHL to save on his enormous contract.
Chara speaks up about Pacioretty hit; Habs owner questions NHL, Canada’s Prime Minister and Donald Fehr voice concern
Mar 10, 2011, 6:03 PM EDT
Zdeno Chara speaks up about what happened with Max Pacioretty while Habs owner Geoff Molson rips the NHL, NHLPA Executive Director Donald Fehr misses the mark, and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper adds his two cents.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 20
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 47
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)