Sep 22, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
The Hurricanes handed GM Jim Rutherford a four-year contract extension today.
Mar 20, 2011, 12:41 AM EDT
Reports indicate that many NHL GMs are upset that Gary Bettman didn’t clear the league’s new concussion protocol with them, as general managers call the new measures “an overreaction.”
Mar 13, 2011, 5:58 AM EDT
Three years ago the NHLPA asked general managers to do something about throwing headshot problem in the NHL. Their pleas were met with silence.
Mar 7, 2011, 11:02 PM EDT
After watching the Blackhawks team he built win a Cup once he was ousted, Dale Tallon is moving on with the Panthers, who host Chicago Tuesday night.
Jan 18, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
The Flyers handed their exceptional general manager Paul Holmgren a three-year contract extension reportedly worth $4.5 million today.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)