Jan 21, 2011, 6:42 AM EDT
After a busy night around the NHL, Martin Brodeur earns another shutout, Buffalo stuns Boston, and the Kings continue to slide in the West.
Jan 20, 2011, 1:11 AM EDT
The Wild dominated the Flames tonight 6-0 thanks to great performances by returning goalie Niklas Backstrom and forward Martin Havlat.
Jan 19, 2011, 2:39 AM EDT
With a busy night ahead, we see how the Caps came up short against Philly, an impressive overtime win for Colorado, and another Vezina highlight reel for Boston’s Tim Thomas.
Jan 17, 2011, 11:40 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at the games that took place on January 17, 2011.
Jan 17, 2011, 3:47 AM EDT
Rangers falling short, Blackhawks rallying, Selanne hits a milestone, and a goalie fans are calling “Borat” pitching a shutout. Very nice!
Jan 16, 2011, 6:19 PM EDT
The Capitals pulled into a virtual tie with the Lightning for the Southeast Division lead thanks to a 3-1 win over the Senators today.
Jan 16, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Saturday night’s two late games, with wins for the desperate duo of California teams.
Jan 15, 2011, 11:52 PM EDT
Here are summaries of the night’s first 10 games, including a natural hat trick for John Tavares and Ray Whitney earning the 900th point of his NHL career.
Jan 15, 2011, 12:54 AM EDT
Plenty of action around the league to catch up to tonight. Ride the Zamboni to get all your wrap-up action.
Jan 14, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
The two late games featured some upsets, with the Oilers beating the Sharks and the beaten-up Blues downing the Kings.
Jan 13, 2011, 11:53 PM EDT
Here are summaries of Thursday’s first six games, including losses by the top team in the Eastern and Western Conferences.
Jan 13, 2011, 2:14 AM EDT
On a night of blowouts and shutouts, Bobby Ryan’s hat trick stands tall in Anaheim. That and more as we recap the night.
Jan 12, 2011, 1:53 AM EDT
Here are summaries of Tuesday night’s 10 games, including Daniel Briere’s four-point reaction to being snubbed for the All-Star game.
Jan 11, 2011, 11:37 PM EDT
Islanders goalie Kevin Poulin wasn’t happy with Mason Raymond’s “show-off move,” which helped the Canucks earn a 4-3 shootout win.
Jan 11, 2011, 1:19 AM EDT
You can’t judge a night in the NHL based on the number of games, but rather on the quality of them and tonight was a quality night. Come… Ride the Zamboni.
Jan 9, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Let’s take a look at tonight’s two latest games, including shutouts by Corey Crawford and Jonas Hiller.
Jan 9, 2011, 8:59 PM EDT
Here are recaps of Sunday’s three early games, including New Jersey’s upset win over Tampa Bay.
Jan 9, 2011, 2:32 AM EDT
The Red Wings get a gut check win in Vancouver. That and more you can see when you hop on the Zamboni tonight.
Jan 8, 2011, 4:19 PM EDT
It might not last long if the Penguins win tonight, but the Flyers gained a slim lead for the top spot in the Atlantic Division and Eastern Conference by beating the Devils 2-1.
Jan 8, 2011, 1:45 AM EDT
Check out summaries of Friday night’s games in this post.
Jan 7, 2011, 11:00 PM EDT
An ugly loss got uglier when Ben Eager landed a sucker punch on Colby Armstrong. The Leafs got revenge via four power-play goals on the resulting five-minute man advantage; will the league further discipline Eager and the Leafs with a suspension?
Jan 7, 2011, 3:06 AM EDT
What can we see from the Zamboni tonight? A couple shutouts, a near-collapse from the Leafs, and the continued struggles of the Kings. Hop on board.
Jan 6, 2011, 2:09 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Wednesday night’s games.
Jan 5, 2011, 11:13 PM EDT
Make no mistake about which team is No. 1 in the East – at least right now – as top seed Pittsburgh dismantled second seed Tampa Bay 8-1 tonight.
Jan 5, 2011, 2:32 AM EDT
Hop on the Zamboni to see Rollie the goalie shine, the Devils ride the failboat, and Todd Bertuzzi power through Edmonton.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)