Mar 19, 2011, 11:48 PM EST
The Flyers became the second team to clinch a playoff spot thanks to their shootout win against the Stars.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:32 PM EST
The Sabres absolutely dominated the Thrashers in a big game for both teams, as Buffalo throttled Atlanta 8-2.
Mar 18, 2011, 2:33 AM EST
Want to know what happened during Thursday’s 11 games. Check out this post.
Mar 16, 2011, 2:01 AM EST
The Wild West is living up to its name as three Pacific Division rivals all keep pace. Elsewhere, the Rangers got some separation in the East.
Mar 15, 2011, 1:18 AM EST
The Canucks did much of the West a favor tonight by beating the Wild – especially during regulation – with a 4-2 win.
Mar 14, 2011, 11:28 PM EST
The Blackhawks won their fifth home game in a row by beating the Sharks 6-3 thanks to their marquee players including Patrick Sharp, who assisted on four goals in the second period.
Mar 14, 2011, 10:10 PM EST
The Lightning improved their chances of getting either the second or fourth seed in the playoffs while damaging the Maple Leafs’ playoff hopes in a 6-2 win.
Mar 14, 2011, 2:25 AM EST
With the action today being sparse and spread out through the day, maybe you missed our collection of recaps. Don’t worry, we’re making like a cheat sheet and giving you the hook up.
Mar 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EST
The Kings earned a huge (and dramatic) win against the Stars while the Penguins beat up on the lowly Oilers during today’s other afternoon games.
Mar 13, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
The Capitals beat the Blackhawks 4-3 to earn their eighth straight win in an exciting overtime game, as Mike Knuble’s game winner put the exclamation point on an impressive effort by Washington.
Mar 12, 2011, 5:12 PM EST
Carey Price made all 26 saves to shut out the Penguins, as the Canadiens took three out of four games against Pittsburgh this season.
Mar 12, 2011, 2:11 AM EST
In a busy Friday night, the Isles and Devils keep their streaks rolling along while the Ducks stay hot and the Wings pull victory from the jaws of defeat against lowly Edmonton.
Mar 10, 2011, 4:28 AM EST
Shootouts, overtimes, Capitals streaking, Ducks scoring… All just another night in the NHL. Hop on the Zamboni and see what went down tonight.
Mar 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
This post includes recaps of Tuesday’s tightly fought late games, including some tough overtime losses for the Coyotes and Predators.
Mar 8, 2011, 10:58 PM EST
Here are recaps of the night’s first seven games.
Mar 8, 2011, 2:04 AM EST
Here are recaps of Monday’s three games, including a big win for the Stars against the Kings.
Mar 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EST
In a game that was grittier than some might expect, the Capitals managed to grind out a shootout win against the Lightning to bolster their Southeast Division lead to two points.
Mar 7, 2011, 2:59 AM EST
It was not an exceptionally busy Sunday, but it did provide enough excitement with thrilling overtime winners for Washington and Buffalo.
Mar 6, 2011, 6:17 PM EST
Ilya Kovalchuk and the Devils cannot be stopped, as they beat the Islanders in a shootout this afternoon.
Mar 6, 2011, 3:42 PM EST
Ryan Callahan’s four-goal, one-assist game fueled the Rangers’ 7-0 beating of the Flyers in the NBC Game of the Week.
Mar 6, 2011, 1:46 AM EST
Get caught up with Saturday’s action by riding the Zamboni.
Mar 5, 2011, 10:51 PM EST
Let’s take an early ride on the Zamboni. Highlights include Jonathan Toews and the Blackhawks earning their eight straight win, the Penguins breaking the Bruins’ winning streak and the Thrashers looking like a team that was once a breakthrough success again.
Mar 5, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
Roberto Luongo earned his 300th career win while Daniel Sedin hit the 80-point mark as the Canucks beat the Kings 3-1.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:34 AM EST
It was a light night in the NHL but not without excitement and surprises and that’s just what came from Anaheim’s shocking victory in overtime against Detroit.
Mar 2, 2011, 1:22 AM EST
Get up to date on Tuesday’s late games in this recap post, including solid first
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)