Mar 19, 2011, 11:48 PM EDT
The Flyers became the second team to clinch a playoff spot thanks to their shootout win against the Stars.
Mar 19, 2011, 10:32 PM EDT
The Sabres absolutely dominated the Thrashers in a big game for both teams, as Buffalo throttled Atlanta 8-2.
Mar 18, 2011, 2:33 AM EDT
Want to know what happened during Thursday’s 11 games. Check out this post.
Mar 16, 2011, 2:01 AM EDT
The Wild West is living up to its name as three Pacific Division rivals all keep pace. Elsewhere, the Rangers got some separation in the East.
Mar 15, 2011, 1:18 AM EDT
The Canucks did much of the West a favor tonight by beating the Wild – especially during regulation – with a 4-2 win.
Mar 14, 2011, 11:28 PM EDT
The Blackhawks won their fifth home game in a row by beating the Sharks 6-3 thanks to their marquee players including Patrick Sharp, who assisted on four goals in the second period.
Mar 14, 2011, 10:10 PM EDT
The Lightning improved their chances of getting either the second or fourth seed in the playoffs while damaging the Maple Leafs’ playoff hopes in a 6-2 win.
Mar 14, 2011, 2:25 AM EDT
With the action today being sparse and spread out through the day, maybe you missed our collection of recaps. Don’t worry, we’re making like a cheat sheet and giving you the hook up.
Mar 13, 2011, 5:51 PM EDT
The Kings earned a huge (and dramatic) win against the Stars while the Penguins beat up on the lowly Oilers during today’s other afternoon games.
Mar 13, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
The Capitals beat the Blackhawks 4-3 to earn their eighth straight win in an exciting overtime game, as Mike Knuble’s game winner put the exclamation point on an impressive effort by Washington.
Mar 12, 2011, 5:12 PM EDT
Carey Price made all 26 saves to shut out the Penguins, as the Canadiens took three out of four games against Pittsburgh this season.
Mar 12, 2011, 2:11 AM EDT
In a busy Friday night, the Isles and Devils keep their streaks rolling along while the Ducks stay hot and the Wings pull victory from the jaws of defeat against lowly Edmonton.
Mar 10, 2011, 4:28 AM EDT
Shootouts, overtimes, Capitals streaking, Ducks scoring… All just another night in the NHL. Hop on the Zamboni and see what went down tonight.
Mar 9, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
This post includes recaps of Tuesday’s tightly fought late games, including some tough overtime losses for the Coyotes and Predators.
Mar 8, 2011, 10:58 PM EDT
Here are recaps of the night’s first seven games.
Mar 8, 2011, 2:04 AM EDT
Here are recaps of Monday’s three games, including a big win for the Stars against the Kings.
Mar 7, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
In a game that was grittier than some might expect, the Capitals managed to grind out a shootout win against the Lightning to bolster their Southeast Division lead to two points.
Mar 7, 2011, 2:59 AM EDT
It was not an exceptionally busy Sunday, but it did provide enough excitement with thrilling overtime winners for Washington and Buffalo.
Mar 6, 2011, 6:17 PM EDT
Ilya Kovalchuk and the Devils cannot be stopped, as they beat the Islanders in a shootout this afternoon.
Mar 6, 2011, 3:42 PM EDT
Ryan Callahan’s four-goal, one-assist game fueled the Rangers’ 7-0 beating of the Flyers in the NBC Game of the Week.
Mar 6, 2011, 1:46 AM EDT
Get caught up with Saturday’s action by riding the Zamboni.
Mar 5, 2011, 10:51 PM EDT
Let’s take an early ride on the Zamboni. Highlights include Jonathan Toews and the Blackhawks earning their eight straight win, the Penguins breaking the Bruins’ winning streak and the Thrashers looking like a team that was once a breakthrough success again.
Mar 5, 2011, 8:18 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo earned his 300th career win while Daniel Sedin hit the 80-point mark as the Canucks beat the Kings 3-1.
Mar 3, 2011, 3:34 AM EDT
It was a light night in the NHL but not without excitement and surprises and that’s just what came from Anaheim’s shocking victory in overtime against Detroit.
Mar 2, 2011, 1:22 AM EDT
Get up to date on Tuesday’s late games in this recap post, including solid first
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 2
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 15
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 35
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 44
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- It goes to eleven: Lightning edge Rangers in track meet 34
- Brodeur signs three-year deal to be Blues’ assistant GM 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy 172
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (90)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)