Apr 20, 2011, 3:00 AM EDT
The Sharks became the fourth team in the history of the NHL playoffs to come behind from a 4-0 deficit and win the game. San Jose now has a 2-1 series, but both teams leave Tuesday’s contest with plenty of questions.
Oct 24, 2010, 11:58 PM EDT
The spotlight might be on San Jose’s meltdown, but credit should go to Miikka Kiprusoff and Rene Bourque of the Flames for winning this one 4-0. More on that game after the jump.
- WATCH LIVE: Philadelphia Flyers at New York Rangers (Game 1) 0
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 23
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 36
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh 111
- Oshie and Berglund out, Tarasenko in for Blues tonight vs. ‘Hawks 9
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 12
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 63
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79