May 20, 2011, 2:45 PM EST
Despite a costly third period meltdown that put his team in a bad position in Game 2, Ben Eager is expected to play for the Sharks in Game 3.
May 18, 2011, 12:40 PM EST
Sharks coach Todd McLellan isn’t expecting huge improvements in Game 2, he just wants his team to take those extra steps to win the game.
May 18, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Want a quick preview of Game 2 between the Sharks and Canucks? Check out Hockey Central’s take in this post.
May 16, 2011, 2:15 PM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones break down Game 2 between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
This post is your one-stop source for PHT content regarding Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Lightning and Bruins.
May 14, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Reports indicate that Simon Gagne will be back for Tampa Bay tonight. The Bruins might have good news coming for Patrice Bergeron, too, as he might be on track for a return by Game 5 (if there is one).
May 12, 2011, 6:59 PM EST
Are you pumped up for Game 7 between the Sharks and Red Wings? Check out this post for the details along with links to some of the best PHT content on the series.
May 12, 2011, 2:20 PM EST
Some of the game’s greatest (and least expected) players came up big in Game 7s. Who might do so for Detroit or San Jose tonight?
May 12, 2011, 11:17 AM EST
The Red Wings hold a significant experience advantage over the Sharks when it comes to handling the pressure of Game 7s.
May 10, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
Here’s the rundown for Game 6 between the Red Wings and Sharks.
May 10, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Jeremy Roenick and Keith Jones preview Game 6 of the Sharks and Red Wings. Yes, Roenick talks about Patrick Marleau again, too.
May 9, 2011, 7:22 PM EST
The Predators hope to win at home for the first time in this series to push their semifinals match with the Canucks to a Game 7.
May 8, 2011, 6:15 PM EST
It sounds like Pavel Datsyuk and Johan Franzen are likely to play for the Red Wings after all. Read this post for quick preview of Detroit-San Jose Game 5.
May 8, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The Versus crew breaks down tonight’s Game 5 between the Red Wings and Sharks.
May 6, 2011, 6:22 PM EST
Want previews of tonight’s Game 4 matches between the Sharks-Red Wings and Bruins-Flyers? Check out this post.
May 6, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Want Hockey Central’s take on tonight’s two Game 4 matches (San Jose-Detroit and Philadelphia-Boston)? This post features video commentary from the Versus crew.
May 4, 2011, 5:19 PM EST
The Bruins are saying all the right things about taking the Flyers seriously going into Game 3 tonight.
May 4, 2011, 3:43 PM EST
Mike Babcock announced some changes he’ll make for Game 3 … and predicted Todd McLellan’s counter-moves as well.
May 4, 2011, 1:43 PM EST
To little surprise, Bruce Boudreau wasn’t in a particularly forthcoming mood about his job security, Mike Green’s injury or which goalie he’ll start in Game 4.
May 4, 2011, 11:59 AM EST
It’s not quite a guarantee, but Alex Ovechkin issued a statement that could be inspirational … or maybe a future punchline.
May 4, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
The Versus crew provides video previews for tonight’s Game 3 matches between Bruins-Flyers and Red Wings-Sharks.
May 3, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Tampa Bay is hoping to put the Capitals on the brink of elimination with a win tonight meanwhile the Preds and Canucks do battle to see who takes control in their series.
May 2, 2011, 5:46 PM EST
The lineups for the Bruins-Flyers should be the same as Game 1, so this post provides a guide to the few American-born players who will perform in Game 2. It also includes Andrew Ference’s thoughts on the Osama bin Laden news.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)