Jan 31, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
This post hopes to make it even more interesting.
Oct 22, 2011, 11:05 AM EDT
Here’s a blurb-by-blurb look at a stacked Saturday schedule of 14 games.
Jun 13, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
There are a ton of differences between Canucks goalie Roberto Luongo and Mavericks power forward Dirk Nowitzki, but Luongo could follow in Dirk’s footsteps by shedding an antiquated “choker” label one night after the German basketball star did the same.
Jun 13, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
The Canucks don’t think that they deserve the “villain” title many have attached to them during the 2011 Stanley Cup finals. Either way, Kevin Bieksa adamantly states that they don’t care.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
The Canucks’ problems on defense continue as they shift Keith Ballard out of the lineup for unproven depth defenseman Chris Tanev.
Jun 10, 2011, 1:01 PM EDT
While many wonder where Roberto Luongo’s mind is at, the other question is: can the Canucks get Tim Thomas out of their heads?
Jun 8, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
Could we see another huge hip check tonight? It’s quite possible since Keith Ballard will make his first-ever appearance in a Stanley Cup finals contest in Game 4.
Jun 8, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
Tyler Seguin will play in Game 4 while Nathan Horton is done for the series. So which Bruins players could skate in Horton’s spot on the team’s top line?
Jun 8, 2011, 1:40 PM EDT
Much like Tim Thomas did as Game 3 approached, Roberto Luongo won’t let some bumps in the road change his style. He shouldn’t either; isn’t that what got him this far in the first place?
May 24, 2011, 1:46 PM EDT
The Sharks denied their playoff “demons” going into Game 5 against the Canucks tonight.
May 22, 2011, 1:22 PM EDT
With Christian Ehrhoff and Aaron Rome likely out of the Canucks lineup, Vancouver will likely turn to Keith Ballard and Andrew Alberts. Will the Ballard trade finally be worth it after a disappointing season?
May 22, 2011, 2:56 AM EDT
The Canucks have been struggling with the Sharks’ power play all series long, but Game 3 brings up concerns about a gap in the two squads’ special teams units.
May 21, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
Mike Milbury points out what allowed the Sharks to win Game 3 and provides a preview of their Game 4 match against the Canucks in this video.
May 20, 2011, 5:33 PM EDT
The Sharks know that tonight’s Game 3 match against the Canucks is important, but they also realize it’s not technically a ‘must-win’ game.
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 0
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 15
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 30
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 10
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 10
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 19
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 23
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (67)