May 26, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tomorrow night’s Game 7 in Boston to see what each team needs to do to make the Stanley Cup finals.
May 25, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
Tonight’s Game 6 between Boston and Tampa Bay has the possibility of seeing the Bruins lock up their first appearance in the Stanley Cup finals since 1990 or it sees the Lightning force a Game 7. Keith Jones and Mike Milbury take a look at what happens tonight.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 19, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Tonight’s Game 3 in Tampa Bay sees the Lighting and Boston Bruins both looking to grab control of this surprisingly high scoring series.
May 19, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Liam McHugh, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tonight’s Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
Apr 30, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Last night in San Jose, Game 1 of the Sharks’ series with the Detroit Red Wings was a classic just as we figured it might be. The game saw the Wings get out first with a goal from Nicklas Lidstrom only to see the Sharks tie it up in the third period thanks the Sharks…
Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
Hockey Central’s crew of Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look at tonight’s Game 4 between Chicago and Vancouver to see what the Blackhawks need to do to avoid being swept out of the playoffs.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at tonight’s pivotal Game 3 between Chicago and Vancouver from United Center with the Canucks looking to push the defending champions to the brink of elimination.
Feb 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Looking for the inside track on the numbers in today’s match-up between Detroit and Boston? We’ve got you covered. You can also come chat with us at NHL Extra as the puck drops at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Feb 9, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC’s Mike Milbury takes a look at this Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week featuring Boston and Detroit at 12:30 p.m. ET
Jan 23, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
It’s a Stanley Cup rematch and we’ve got all the numbers you need to know and your link for NHL Extra to join us during the game to ask questions and get our thoughts on what’s going on on the ice.
Dec 23, 2010, 6:30 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for the first 10 of today’s 13 games, including the return of Pekka Rinne.
Dec 4, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Here are the probable starters for the final two games of the night.
- Gillis won’t say if Tortorella’s lost Canucks room 0
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 28
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 18
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)