May 26, 2011, 7:07 PM EST
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tomorrow night’s Game 7 in Boston to see what each team needs to do to make the Stanley Cup finals.
May 25, 2011, 4:11 PM EST
Tonight’s Game 6 between Boston and Tampa Bay has the possibility of seeing the Bruins lock up their first appearance in the Stanley Cup finals since 1990 or it sees the Lightning force a Game 7. Keith Jones and Mike Milbury take a look at what happens tonight.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EST
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 19, 2011, 7:07 PM EST
Tonight’s Game 3 in Tampa Bay sees the Lighting and Boston Bruins both looking to grab control of this surprisingly high scoring series.
May 19, 2011, 2:04 PM EST
Liam McHugh, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tonight’s Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
Apr 30, 2011, 5:31 PM EST
Last night in San Jose, Game 1 of the Sharks’ series with the Detroit Red Wings was a classic just as we figured it might be. The game saw the Wings get out first with a goal from Nicklas Lidstrom only to see the Sharks tie it up in the third period thanks the Sharks…
Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
Hockey Central’s crew of Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look at tonight’s Game 4 between Chicago and Vancouver to see what the Blackhawks need to do to avoid being swept out of the playoffs.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at tonight’s pivotal Game 3 between Chicago and Vancouver from United Center with the Canucks looking to push the defending champions to the brink of elimination.
Feb 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Looking for the inside track on the numbers in today’s match-up between Detroit and Boston? We’ve got you covered. You can also come chat with us at NHL Extra as the puck drops at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Feb 9, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
NBC’s Mike Milbury takes a look at this Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week featuring Boston and Detroit at 12:30 p.m. ET
Jan 23, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
It’s a Stanley Cup rematch and we’ve got all the numbers you need to know and your link for NHL Extra to join us during the game to ask questions and get our thoughts on what’s going on on the ice.
Dec 23, 2010, 6:30 PM EST
Here are the starting goalies for the first 10 of today’s 13 games, including the return of Pekka Rinne.
Dec 4, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Here are the probable starters for the final two games of the night.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 11
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 40
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 38
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)