May 26, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tomorrow night’s Game 7 in Boston to see what each team needs to do to make the Stanley Cup finals.
May 25, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
Tonight’s Game 6 between Boston and Tampa Bay has the possibility of seeing the Bruins lock up their first appearance in the Stanley Cup finals since 1990 or it sees the Lightning force a Game 7. Keith Jones and Mike Milbury take a look at what happens tonight.
May 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Will the Bruins take a commanding lead in the Eastern Conference finals or will Tampa Bay even things up? Keith Jones and Mike Keenan take a look ahead at this afternoon’s Game 4.
May 19, 2011, 7:07 PM EDT
Tonight’s Game 3 in Tampa Bay sees the Lighting and Boston Bruins both looking to grab control of this surprisingly high scoring series.
May 19, 2011, 2:04 PM EDT
Liam McHugh, Keith Jones, and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead to tonight’s Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
May 9, 2011, 10:54 AM EDT
The Hockey Central crew takes a look ahead to tonight’s Game 6 between Vancouver and Nashville.
Apr 30, 2011, 5:31 PM EDT
Last night in San Jose, Game 1 of the Sharks’ series with the Detroit Red Wings was a classic just as we figured it might be. The game saw the Wings get out first with a goal from Nicklas Lidstrom only to see the Sharks tie it up in the third period thanks the Sharks…
Apr 19, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
Hockey Central’s crew of Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look at tonight’s Game 4 between Chicago and Vancouver to see what the Blackhawks need to do to avoid being swept out of the playoffs.
Apr 17, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
Hockey Central’s Keith Jones and Jeremy Roenick take a look ahead at tonight’s pivotal Game 3 between Chicago and Vancouver from United Center with the Canucks looking to push the defending champions to the brink of elimination.
Feb 13, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
Looking for the inside track on the numbers in today’s match-up between Detroit and Boston? We’ve got you covered. You can also come chat with us at NHL Extra as the puck drops at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Feb 9, 2011, 6:00 PM EDT
NBC’s Mike Milbury takes a look at this Sunday’s NBC Game of the Week featuring Boston and Detroit at 12:30 p.m. ET
Jan 23, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
It’s a Stanley Cup rematch and we’ve got all the numbers you need to know and your link for NHL Extra to join us during the game to ask questions and get our thoughts on what’s going on on the ice.
Dec 23, 2010, 6:30 PM EDT
Here are the starting goalies for the first 10 of today’s 13 games, including the return of Pekka Rinne.
Dec 4, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Here are the probable starters for the final two games of the night.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)