May 27, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
We know who most eyes will be trained on in Game 7, but who out of the Bruins and Lightning players might be flying under the radar as heroes? We’ve got a list for you.
May 26, 2011, 12:24 AM EDT
Which team will face the Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup finals by winning Game 7: the Tampa Bay Lightning or Boston Bruins? Let us know by voting in the poll.
May 12, 2011, 6:59 PM EDT
Are you pumped up for Game 7 between the Sharks and Red Wings? Check out this post for the details along with links to some of the best PHT content on the series.
May 12, 2011, 2:20 PM EDT
Some of the game’s greatest (and least expected) players came up big in Game 7s. Who might do so for Detroit or San Jose tonight?
May 12, 2011, 11:17 AM EDT
The Red Wings hold a significant experience advantage over the Sharks when it comes to handling the pressure of Game 7s.
Apr 27, 2011, 11:43 PM EDT
Dwayne Roloson’s 36-save shutout and Sean Bergenheim’s mirror image goal was all the Lightning needed for a 1-0 Game 7 win over the Penguins in Pittsburgh.
Apr 27, 2011, 11:01 PM EDT
The Bruins and Canadiens played another great game, but Boston beat their historical rivals in Game 7 thanks to Nathan Horton’s second OT winner of the series.
Apr 27, 2011, 4:37 PM EDT
Two Game 7 matchups tonight round out the first round of the NHL playoffs. Buckle up.
Apr 26, 2011, 6:12 PM EDT
This post is your one-stop source for all three of tonight’s big playoff games, including the two Game 7 contests.
Apr 26, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
You probably already know that the Flyers decided to start Brian Boucher for Game 7 tonight. The question is: how do they feel about it?
Apr 26, 2011, 4:12 PM EDT
Despite all the pressure on the Canucks to avoid an epic collapse, the Blackhawks face a new kind of pressure too. This is their first Game 7 since 1995.
Apr 26, 2011, 3:29 PM EDT
The Flyers are familiar with adversity and have a positive record in Game 7 contests while the Sabres must overcome a history marked with few successes in these games. Read all about it in this post.
Apr 26, 2011, 4:44 AM EDT
Many thought that the Lightning would have a special teams advantage over the Penguins, but few thought the contrast would be this stark.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Steve Downie and Dwayne Roloson lead the way as the Lightning beat the Penguins 4-2 to force a Game 7 confrontation.
Apr 25, 2011, 8:48 PM EDT
It’s easy to criticize the Flyers’ front office for “ignoring” the goalie position, but decade after decade of success shows that they know what they’re doing.
Apr 25, 2011, 7:26 PM EDT
Roberto Luongo’s career is full of brilliant peaks and dark valleys, but to many fans, his Game 7 performance will ultimately decide his legacy.
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 0
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- The King is back: Lundqvist starts for Rangers Saturday 7
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 16
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 58
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)