Sep 10, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Thousands came to Yaroslavl arena for a ceremony that honored the members of Lokomotiv, while significant Russian hockey figures paid their respects.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Wade Belak was laid to rest today in Nashville and while his friends and teammates gathered to talk warmly about him, Tie Domi spoke up about Belak’s struggle with depression.
Sep 2, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
As the hockey world continues to search for answers and solutions to the problems plaguing its players, Wade Belak’s funeral will take place in Nashville on Sunday.
Aug 19, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
The funeral for former Canucks scrapper Rick Rypien will be Saturday and a big turnout is expected in his rural Alberta town.
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Nov 29, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
The hockey world (along with friends and family) will mourn the death of Pat Burns during his funeral this afternoon.
Nov 17, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Daron Richardson’s death was tragic, but the Richardson family hopes there are some positive things that can come from it.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 0
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 2
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 33
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)