Sep 10, 2011, 11:35 AM EDT
Thousands came to Yaroslavl arena for a ceremony that honored the members of Lokomotiv, while significant Russian hockey figures paid their respects.
Sep 4, 2011, 11:46 PM EDT
Wade Belak was laid to rest today in Nashville and while his friends and teammates gathered to talk warmly about him, Tie Domi spoke up about Belak’s struggle with depression.
Sep 2, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
As the hockey world continues to search for answers and solutions to the problems plaguing its players, Wade Belak’s funeral will take place in Nashville on Sunday.
Aug 19, 2011, 1:21 PM EDT
The funeral for former Canucks scrapper Rick Rypien will be Saturday and a big turnout is expected in his rural Alberta town.
Nov 29, 2010, 3:11 PM EDT
Many big names attended Pat Burns’ funeral today, including Gary Bettman, Patrick Roy and Raymond Bourque.
Nov 29, 2010, 1:00 PM EDT
The hockey world (along with friends and family) will mourn the death of Pat Burns during his funeral this afternoon.
Nov 17, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Daron Richardson’s death was tragic, but the Richardson family hopes there are some positive things that can come from it.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)