front office jobs
Jul 8, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Colorado Avalanche GM Greg Sherman says, “I’m very confident in my abilities to do my job.” It’s probably not a good sign when the GM feels like he has to tell people that he can do his job.
Feb 4, 2011, 9:20 PM EDT
A couple of names from the Lightning’s recent past will move up to the front office with sweet new gigs.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 6
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 21
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36