free agent signings
Mar 5, 2012, 8:21 PM EDT
Turco will need to clear waivers to become a Bruin, though.
Feb 7, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
$11 million for one of the NHL’s most underrated forwards.
Jul 29, 2011, 7:45 PM EDT
After more than 1,300 NHL games and more than 1,000 points, Alexei Kovalev’s NHL career has probably come to an end. Today, he signed a two-year deal with the KHL’s Atlant Mytishchi.
Jul 24, 2011, 11:57 PM EDT
The newest member of the Pittsburgh Penguins thinks he can have the best year of his career
Jul 21, 2011, 12:00 AM EDT
James Wisniewski and Jeff Carter finally met with the media in Columbus. The next step: bringing the playoffs back to Columbus.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Erik Cole braved the Montreal media for the first time and did his best to win over fans and reporters by saying, “I am proud to play for a team that has such passionate fans…” in French.
Jul 8, 2011, 9:17 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks continued to fill out their roster for the 2011-12 season by signing free agents Benn Ferriero and Ben Guite on Friday evening.
Jul 8, 2011, 3:25 AM EDT
The Blues were able to acquire some much needed veteran leadership when they signed Jaime Langenbrunner and Jason Arnott to 1-year deals. Now that they have the vets in the locker room, are the Blues legitimate playoff contenders?
Jan 17, 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
The long awaited signing of Kyle Wellwood has gone down. Now the Blues wait to see if they get sniped on waivers again.
Jan 13, 2011, 9:30 AM EDT
The St. Louis Blues hunt for Kyle Wellwood isn’t going quite as smoothly as they were hoping.
Jan 4, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
A couple months ago, rumors surfaced that the Tampa Bay Lightning were interested in adding offensive defenseman Marc-Andre Bergeron. It sounds like those rumors were justified.
Dec 28, 2010, 11:55 AM EDT
He might need to clear waivers first, but the injury-depleted Blues announced that they signed former Avs forward Marek Svatos to a one-year deal today.
Nov 30, 2010, 8:02 PM EDT
Two players who have spent most of their careers in the minors signed deals today, as the Islanders inked Jeremy Colliton and the Thrashers gave Tim Stapleton a two year deal.
Oct 11, 2010, 2:39 PM EDT
We’ve given you reports recently about the possible signings of Andreas Lilja in Anaheim and Brian McGrattan in Boston and if you’ve been waiting with bated breath to know if either of these guys will land with those teams, today is your big day. The Anaheim Ducks confirmed that they have signed defenseman Andreas Lilja…
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 1
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 45
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 100
- Howard won’t demand trade out of Detroit 19
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (101)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)