free agent signing
Sep 8, 2011, 7:56 PM EDT
As the regular season approaches, teams are making their final moves before training camp. The Vancouver Canucks re-signed Victor Oreskovich to a 1-year deal while the Panthers and Coyotes swapped ECHL prospects.
Aug 6, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Newly acquired forward Matthew Lombardi continues to progress as he recovers from his concussion suffered ten months ago. If he can fully recover, how much can he help the Maple Leafs?
Jul 25, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
No one expects Vinny Prospal to make or break the Columbus Blue Jackets’ season next year. But if he can produce decent numbers while playing next to Jeff Carter and Rick Nash for a few months, he could help the team buy time until Kristian Huselius’ mid-season return.
Jul 15, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
Steve Sullivan was excited to get a call from the Pittsburgh Penguins on July 1st. He says his #1 priority was to win the Stanley Cup and his #1 team was the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Jul 14, 2011, 11:42 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils wasted no time finding an enforcer to replaced the recently traded Pierre-Luc Letorneau-Leblond. Cam Janssen, the fighting ring is all yours.
Jun 21, 2011, 2:14 AM EDT
Jaromir Jagr’s agent has contacted the Pittsburgh Penguins about a reunion… and the Pens are interested.
Feb 6, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
For better or for worse, Peter Forsberg decided to resume his NHL career with the Colorado Avalanche, according to Adrian Dater. Dater reports that Forsberg will not play in Monday’s game against the Phoenix Coyotes, though. Forsberg needed to make a decision (and sign a contract) by the end of today to be able to…
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)