Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EST
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EST
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:48 PM EST
Two of Saturday’s most contentious hits won’t receive further punishment.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Mar 15, 2011, 12:23 PM EST
The Maple Leafs signed Jake Gardiner and the Avalanche signed Joey Hishon to entry-level deals.
Feb 21, 2011, 8:23 PM EST
Reports indicate that Brian Burke might want to make a deal to patch up his trade-depleted defense, among other possible moves for the busy Leafs GM.
Feb 9, 2011, 1:42 PM EST
The Maple Leafs did defenseman Francois Beauchemin a solid by trading him to his old stomping grounds in Anaheim in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, prospect defenseman Jake Gardiner, and a conditional draft pick in 2013.
Jan 13, 2011, 1:04 PM EST
A suspected commonplace locker room side bet is getting the Maple Leafs in trouble with the NHL’s fun police.
Dec 10, 2010, 12:31 PM EST
How frustrated are the fans in Toronto? They’re waffle-tossing angry!
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 16
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 4
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 21
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 53
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory (53)