Nov 28, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
What coaches aren’t on the hot seat by now? There’s a few more to look out for now. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Nov 9, 2011, 4:51 PM EDT
The Ducks and Predators kinda hate each other.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Oct 31, 2011, 9:35 PM EDT
Is Mike Fisher speaking on the behalf of most NHL players by saying that he’s confused about the NHL’s disciplinary policies?
Oct 31, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Throw on your favorite hockey mask and scare the neighborhood kids, it’s Halloween Monday.
Oct 30, 2011, 6:48 PM EDT
Two of Saturday’s most contentious hits won’t receive further punishment.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan’s busy weekend might’ve gotten busier.
Oct 30, 2011, 8:00 AM EDT
It should have been good enough for Pekka Rinne to earn his 100th win in his career in a Predators jersey. But he went further and set the franchise’s record for most shutouts on the same night. We take a look at Rinne’s night and much more in our Morning Skate full of links.
Jul 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Free agency day figures to be a big one for a lot of teams, but which ones are worth keeping a closer eye on today? We’ve got a few that are worth eyeballing.
Apr 25, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
The Ducks were hunted right out of the playoffs by Nashville. We give you a short list of the reasons why they did go.
Mar 15, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs signed Jake Gardiner and the Avalanche signed Joey Hishon to entry-level deals.
Feb 21, 2011, 8:23 PM EDT
Reports indicate that Brian Burke might want to make a deal to patch up his trade-depleted defense, among other possible moves for the busy Leafs GM.
Feb 9, 2011, 1:42 PM EDT
The Maple Leafs did defenseman Francois Beauchemin a solid by trading him to his old stomping grounds in Anaheim in exchange for Joffrey Lupul, prospect defenseman Jake Gardiner, and a conditional draft pick in 2013.
Jan 13, 2011, 1:04 PM EDT
A suspected commonplace locker room side bet is getting the Maple Leafs in trouble with the NHL’s fun police.
Dec 10, 2010, 12:31 PM EDT
How frustrated are the fans in Toronto? They’re waffle-tossing angry!
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 3
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 13
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 16
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)