May 6, 2013, 12:17 PM EDT
He was a healthy scratch last game.
Apr 3, 2013, 11:08 AM EDT
Ducks head coach raves about his stalwart defenseman.
Mar 6, 2013, 2:28 PM EDT
“Even mid-range players, many teams are now deciding to keep them and try to sign them versus giving them away for a second- or third-round pick.”
Jan 20, 2013, 12:35 PM EDT
TSN’s Darren Dreger reports it includes a limited no-trade clause.
Jan 9, 2013, 1:56 PM EDT
Also: No playoffs
Aug 9, 2012, 2:11 PM EDT
It’s been an up-and-down summer in the O.C.
Jul 12, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
He’s now officially the league’s oldest player.
Jul 1, 2012, 6:03 PM EDT
Veteran rearguard returns to the West Coast after starting his career in Vancouver.
Jun 15, 2012, 10:43 AM EDT
Burke was the Anaheim GM that drafted Schultz back in 2008.
May 10, 2012, 5:32 PM EDT
The former Washington bench boss signs on with the Ducks until 2015.
Mar 19, 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
He’s the only player with more than 200 blocks this season.
Mar 3, 2012, 9:17 AM EDT
The Toronto scribes have a lot to say. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Feb 17, 2012, 5:58 PM EDT
“I can tell you, as a manager, that it does work like dominoes,” says David Poile.
Feb 16, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
Sounds like the veteran rearguard will be on the move shortly.
Feb 8, 2012, 11:59 AM EDT
Stan Bowman sheds light on why options are dwindling.
Jan 31, 2012, 5:19 PM EDT
Veteran blueliner livid about how he’s being used by his coach.
Jan 30, 2012, 12:49 PM EDT
No Suter, no Beauchemin, no Gleason… It’s Hal Gill time everyone.
Jan 20, 2012, 5:37 PM EDT
Veteran defenseman will stay in Anaheim.
Jan 10, 2012, 4:48 PM EDT
Bob Murray could be wheeling and dealing prior to the trade deadline.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
He won’t miss any time for a hit that left Jeff Carter with a separated shoulder.
Jan 9, 2012, 9:27 PM EDT
The first of two Ducks verdicts in here.
Jan 9, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
Two questionable hits occurred in the third period of last night’s win over Columbus.
Jan 9, 2012, 12:31 AM EDT
If it wasn’t for bad luck…
Jan 5, 2012, 5:07 PM EDT
The pieces are in place, columnist says.
Jan 3, 2012, 9:06 PM EDT
At this rate, Air Canada might as well have a permanent route flying from Toronto to Orange County.
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 0
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 20
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 3
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 11
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)