franchise for sale
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this before: Matthew Hulsizer is looking to buy an NHL team. But instead of the Phoenix Coyotes, this time it’s the St. Louis Blues on the market…
Mar 12, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is looking to sell their 66% share in Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Feb 17, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Thrashers owner Michael Gearon putting out the signal that he’s looking to sell has drawn one interested party out of the woodwork from Hollywood. Luckily, he’s also an Atlanta native.
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 0
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 23
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24