franchise for sale
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this before: Matthew Hulsizer is looking to buy an NHL team. But instead of the Phoenix Coyotes, this time it’s the St. Louis Blues on the market…
Mar 12, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is looking to sell their 66% share in Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Feb 17, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Thrashers owner Michael Gearon putting out the signal that he’s looking to sell has drawn one interested party out of the woodwork from Hollywood. Luckily, he’s also an Atlanta native.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)