franchise for sale
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this before: Matthew Hulsizer is looking to buy an NHL team. But instead of the Phoenix Coyotes, this time it’s the St. Louis Blues on the market…
Mar 12, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is looking to sell their 66% share in Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Feb 17, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Thrashers owner Michael Gearon putting out the signal that he’s looking to sell has drawn one interested party out of the woodwork from Hollywood. Luckily, he’s also an Atlanta native.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)