franchise for sale
Sep 15, 2011, 8:34 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars and filed a prepackaged bankruptcy in a Delaware court to facilitate the team’s sale. There’s no need for people to freak out… this was planned and is merely step in the process of selling the team to Vancouver businessman Tom Gaglardi.
Jul 9, 2011, 1:26 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this before: Matthew Hulsizer is looking to buy an NHL team. But instead of the Phoenix Coyotes, this time it’s the St. Louis Blues on the market…
Mar 12, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan is looking to sell their 66% share in Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Feb 17, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Thrashers owner Michael Gearon putting out the signal that he’s looking to sell has drawn one interested party out of the woodwork from Hollywood. Luckily, he’s also an Atlanta native.
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 33
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 23
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 66
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 58
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (66)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)