May 29, 2011, 9:21 PM EST
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren wouldn’t get into specifics about how the team will improve its goaltending while remaining under the salary cap. Interestingly enough, he didn’t totally shoot down the possibility of trading Jeff Carter, either.
May 12, 2011, 12:43 AM EST
Flyers executive Ed Snider agrees with frustrated fans: he wants the team to find a reliable goalie, too.
Apr 25, 2011, 8:48 PM EST
It’s easy to criticize the Flyers’ front office for “ignoring” the goalie position, but decade after decade of success shows that they know what they’re doing.
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 0
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 33
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)