Jun 27, 2012, 4:34 PM EST
Will Captain Canada be back in Edmonton?
Jun 27, 2012, 3:30 PM EST
The 29-year-old defenseman had 46 points in 2011-12.
Jun 27, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
So much talent, so many questions.
Jun 27, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
A glance at the aging forward’s earning potential.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
The 40-year-old is coming off a productive year…but one that ended on a sour note.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
After Ryan Suter, he’ll likely get the second richest contract among defensemen.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:00 AM EST
He had 67 points last season, but will teams give him full credit for his accomplishments?
Jun 26, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
The 36-year-old defenseman is coming off a 14-point postseason but may not be able to stay in New Jersey.
Jun 26, 2012, 4:15 PM EST
Pylon jokes aside, he could be a valuable asset on the open market.
Jun 26, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
The Coyotes’ captain is in a tough spot.
Jun 26, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
He could fit in as a second-line center on a number of teams.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:19 PM EST
The college star can start listening to offers this week.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Fresh off a 25-goal campaign, the 28-year-old winger appears ready to part with Detroit.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 25, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Believe it or not, Colin Fraser has two Stanley Cup rings in his otherwise modest career.
Jun 25, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
Ovechkin: “It’s our future. It’s important to us and for everybody.”
Jun 25, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
He wants to stay in Florida, but can the Panthers afford to keep him?
Jun 24, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Both locations bring some … nostalgia.
Jun 22, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
He’d add a flamethrower of a slapper, that’s for sure.
Jun 21, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
The expensive depth defensemen might be on the move, according to CSN Chicago.
Jun 21, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
“It falls into the category of ‘problems you don’t mind having’.”
Jun 21, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
They need to focus on bolstering their defense.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
Malkin, Lundqvist, and Karlsson were among the big winners Wednesday night.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
He had 53 points and just six penalty minutes in 82 games.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 1
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 3
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 50
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (50)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)