Jun 27, 2012, 1:37 PM EST
A glance at the aging forward’s earning potential.
Jun 27, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
The 40-year-old is coming off a productive year…but one that ended on a sour note.
Jun 27, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
After Ryan Suter, he’ll likely get the second richest contract among defensemen.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:00 AM EST
He had 67 points last season, but will teams give him full credit for his accomplishments?
Jun 26, 2012, 5:49 PM EST
The 36-year-old defenseman is coming off a 14-point postseason but may not be able to stay in New Jersey.
Jun 26, 2012, 4:15 PM EST
Pylon jokes aside, he could be a valuable asset on the open market.
Jun 26, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
The Coyotes’ captain is in a tough spot.
Jun 26, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
He could fit in as a second-line center on a number of teams.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:19 PM EST
The college star can start listening to offers this week.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:00 PM EST
Fresh off a 25-goal campaign, the 28-year-old winger appears ready to part with Detroit.
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 AM EST
Their teams opted not to qualify them, fattening up the free agent market in the process.
Jun 25, 2012, 10:30 PM EST
Believe it or not, Colin Fraser has two Stanley Cup rings in his otherwise modest career.
Jun 25, 2012, 7:58 PM EST
Ovechkin: “It’s our future. It’s important to us and for everybody.”
Jun 25, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
He wants to stay in Florida, but can the Panthers afford to keep him?
Jun 24, 2012, 7:48 PM EST
Both locations bring some … nostalgia.
Jun 22, 2012, 5:48 PM EST
He’d add a flamethrower of a slapper, that’s for sure.
Jun 21, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
The expensive depth defensemen might be on the move, according to CSN Chicago.
Jun 21, 2012, 5:12 PM EST
“It falls into the category of ‘problems you don’t mind having’.”
Jun 21, 2012, 1:29 PM EST
They need to focus on bolstering their defense.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
Malkin, Lundqvist, and Karlsson were among the big winners Wednesday night.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
He had 53 points and just six penalty minutes in 82 games.
Jun 20, 2012, 8:32 PM EST
He recovered from a devastating hit to set career highs in goals and points.
Jun 20, 2012, 7:18 PM EST
He won the award just one day after signing a seven-year extension with the Ottawa Senators.
Jun 20, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
A collection of minor transactions from around the NHL.
Jun 20, 2012, 12:05 PM EST
Sort of like Brian Campbell, except younger and less ginger.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 14
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 6
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 48
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)