Jun 30, 2012, 7:30 PM EST
Did his time in New Jersey make him an attractive pick-up again?
Jun 30, 2012, 6:30 PM EST
He’s a former 40-goal scorer who hasn’t been a big goal scorer in years.
Jun 30, 2012, 5:30 PM EST
Need a two-time Stanley Cup-winning, bottom-six forward that kills penalties?
Jun 30, 2012, 4:30 PM EST
If your team needs an offensive defenseman, perhaps he’s their guy.
Jun 30, 2012, 9:00 AM EST
Plenty of teams could be in the mix for the defensive defenseman’s services.
Jun 30, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
He’s 40-years-old but could make your team that much better.
Jun 30, 2012, 7:00 AM EST
In this thin market, teams will probably overlook his injury history.
Jun 30, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
Veteran blueliner might not have many options in free agency.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:07 PM EST
Toughness that can play a bit, too.
Jun 29, 2012, 5:04 PM EST
Nashville spent plenty to get him — will they spend more to keep him?
Jun 29, 2012, 2:42 PM EST
His baggage and disappointing 2011-12 campaign will probably prevent him from getting a long-term deal.
Jun 29, 2012, 2:23 PM EST
As the defenseman market dwindles, his value rises.
Jun 29, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
Anyone need a tough guy?
Jun 29, 2012, 11:13 AM EST
At 35, he still has something to offer.
Jun 29, 2012, 10:20 AM EST
The big, hard-shooting blueliner isn’t likely to play for the Flyers again.
Jun 28, 2012, 9:10 PM EST
Maple Leafs fall behind on Bobby Lou.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:16 PM EST
Comes with two Stanley Cup rings.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:06 PM EST
Pancake enthusiast had a nice playoff run after a disappointing regular season.
Jun 28, 2012, 4:14 PM EST
For example, the Phoenix Coyotes.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:27 PM EST
There’s no guarantee that he’ll even be on an NHL roster in 2012-13.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Have placed the 34-year-old forward on unconditional waivers.
Jun 28, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
Will the Flames trade the smooth-skating defenseman now that Dennis Wideman is on board?
Jun 28, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
He’ll be the best UFA goaltender out there — but that speaks more to the market than to him.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:00 AM EST
The lowdown on a solid stay-at-home defenseman.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:00 AM EST
Breaking down the big and versatile winger.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)