first NHL goal
Jan 2, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
Sometimes your first goal can be bittersweet in defeat.
Oct 28, 2010, 10:09 PM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80480&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It took eight games, but the #1 pick from the 2010 NHL draft finally has his first NHL goal. Taylor Hall gets his first goal thanks to a tip in front of Steve Mason off a Theo Peckham shot. Expect it to be the first of many in Hall’s career with the Edmonton Oilers.
Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Cam Fowler had a game to remember scoring his first NHL goal. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to stick around to see his team win 3-2 after getting knocked out on his next shift. See the video inside this post.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 8
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 16
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)