first NHL goal
Jan 2, 2012, 8:16 PM EST
Sometimes your first goal can be bittersweet in defeat.
Oct 28, 2010, 10:09 PM EST[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80480&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It took eight games, but the #1 pick from the 2010 NHL draft finally has his first NHL goal. Taylor Hall gets his first goal thanks to a tip in front of Steve Mason off a Theo Peckham shot. Expect it to be the first of many in Hall’s career with the Edmonton Oilers.
Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EST
Cam Fowler had a game to remember scoring his first NHL goal. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to stick around to see his team win 3-2 after getting knocked out on his next shift. See the video inside this post.
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 6
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63