first NHL goal
Jan 2, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
Sometimes your first goal can be bittersweet in defeat.
Oct 28, 2010, 10:09 PM EDT[kml_flashembedmovie="http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="245" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" fvars="catid=35&id=80480&server=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&pageurl=http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/&nlwa=http://app2.neulion.com/videocenter/nhl/"/]
It took eight games, but the #1 pick from the 2010 NHL draft finally has his first NHL goal. Taylor Hall gets his first goal thanks to a tip in front of Steve Mason off a Theo Peckham shot. Expect it to be the first of many in Hall’s career with the Edmonton Oilers.
Oct 18, 2010, 12:53 AM EDT
Cam Fowler had a game to remember scoring his first NHL goal. Unfortunately he wasn’t able to stick around to see his team win 3-2 after getting knocked out on his next shift. See the video inside this post.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39