Apr 7, 2012, 5:56 PM EST
Torts entertains even when he withholds.
Mar 25, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Charging and slew-footing get reprimanded this time around.
Mar 17, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
Should he have been suspended though?
Mar 16, 2012, 8:01 PM EST
Mark Giordano was the recipient of that hit.
Mar 9, 2012, 10:34 PM EST
Others might call it a slew-foot.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:52 AM EST
Swedes and Finns really are bitter rivals.
Feb 19, 2012, 11:06 PM EST
The Panthers forward will be $2,500 poorer.
Feb 10, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Is a $2,500 fine sufficient punishment? The Rangers would probably say “No.”
Jan 21, 2012, 11:21 AM EST
P.K. is now a man on the record when it comes to questionable plays.
Jan 20, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
Is that punishment suitable, excessive or insufficient?
Jan 4, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Barch’s hearing will reportedly take place at 10 a.m.
Jan 4, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
If Torts wasn’t already sorry, he sure will be now.
Dec 13, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
Turns out that Steve Downie wasn’t just pulling everyone’s leg about being fined.
Dec 12, 2011, 7:53 PM EST
Desjardins receives $2,500 fine for boarding Sami Lepisto.
Dec 10, 2011, 3:00 PM EST
Lars Eller avoided a suspension for boarding Drew Doughty, but he’ll be a bit poorer.
Nov 29, 2011, 11:26 AM EST
When James Neal got his feet kicked out from under him by P.K. Subban he apparently had to control his stick on the way to the ground. Go figure!
Nov 21, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
Patrick Kaleta and Ryane Clowe incur the wrath of the mini-Shanahammer. Fines only.
Sep 27, 2011, 7:54 PM EST
The Canadian Press reports that Wayne Simmonds won’t face disciplinary action for allegedly using a homophobic taunt in a verbal exchange with Sean Avery. How do you feel about the decision?
May 24, 2011, 12:19 PM EST
TSN reports that Steve Downie won’t receive a fine or suspension for his hit on Johnny Boychuk.
May 21, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
The NHL won’t fine or suspend Jamie McGinn for boarding Aaron Rome, but it would be surprising to see him play for the Sharks again in the playoffs after his second ill-advised major penalty and game misconduct of the postseason.
Apr 27, 2011, 8:37 PM EST
The NHL decided to fine Canucks GM Mike Gillis for his comments about the officiating during the team’s series against the Blackhawks. Chances are, he’s still in a pretty good mood today.
Apr 22, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
Somehow the league didn’t believe Andrew Ference’s story that his middle finger got stuck in his glove. The NHL decided to fine him $2,500 for the obscene gesture as expected.
Feb 26, 2011, 2:47 PM EST
The NHL decided to fine Derek Stepan for his elbow on Mike Green while there was no discipline for Matt Niskanen following his check on Eric Staal.
Feb 13, 2011, 12:44 AM EST
The NHL has handed down their punishment for the Islanders-Penguins brouhahas on Friday night. The Islanders will be paying in both man-games and out of the wallet
Jan 21, 2011, 5:50 PM EST
Dean Lombardi’s apologized for what he said about Mike Murphy and now he’ll pay for it to the tune of $50,000.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 23
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)