May 11, 2011, 11:28 AM EDT
While the NHL is busy dealing with ugly owner situations in Phoenix and Atlanta, the Columbus Blue Jackets are flying under the radar as a major money loser as well.
May 3, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
If nothing else, the City of Glendale is good about paying their bills to the NHL. They promised to pay the league $25 million for losses incurred this season and they took care of business.
Jan 5, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
After “Boots” Del Biaggio nearly put the Predators in a inescapable financial hole, they’ve made a deal to turn around a franchise that very nearly was forced to leave Music City, USA.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 12
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 15
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39