Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman remains active, revamping his blueline.
Feb 21, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Bryan Murray plans to keep his veteran defenseman.
Jan 8, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov lets in five.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EDT
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Most people felt that the Ottawa Senators were going to struggle this season. But after only a single week, their showing some strong signs of being #1 by year’s end… at the NHL Entry Draft.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Oct 13, 2010, 4:53 PM EDT
While Senators fans were on pins and needles hoping for the best of news concerning captain Daniel Alfredsson and his “lower body injury” yesterday, they can breathe a little bit easier today as Alfredsson will start tomorrow night against Carolina. “I just felt a little soreness in one of my muscles,” Alfredsson, who was given…
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 35
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 44
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 52
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)