Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
Steve Yzerman remains active, revamping his blueline.
Feb 21, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Bryan Murray plans to keep his veteran defenseman.
Jan 8, 2012, 8:16 PM EDT
Ilya Bryzgalov lets in five.
Dec 7, 2011, 11:34 AM EDT
Filip Kuba will miss the next 3-4 weeks and how the Sens do in his absence may determine his future.
Oct 15, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Most people felt that the Ottawa Senators were going to struggle this season. But after only a single week, their showing some strong signs of being #1 by year’s end… at the NHL Entry Draft.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EDT
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Aug 14, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
The Senators might experience a logjam on defense if they can’t trade one of their expendable veterans, such as Sergei Gonchar or Filip Kuba.
Oct 13, 2010, 4:53 PM EDT
While Senators fans were on pins and needles hoping for the best of news concerning captain Daniel Alfredsson and his “lower body injury” yesterday, they can breathe a little bit easier today as Alfredsson will start tomorrow night against Carolina. “I just felt a little soreness in one of my muscles,” Alfredsson, who was given…
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 21
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)