Apr 23, 2012, 10:36 PM EDT
Not a popular man for the Blueshirts.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EDT
No reaction from Doink the Clown yet, though.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:59 PM EDT
The versatile forward left with a hand injury.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
Revenge is not best served lukewarm.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
Janssen loves marathon fights.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EDT
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EDT
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EDT
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Feb 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EDT
The Islanders clobbered the Penguins 9-3, but the goals will likely be overshadowed by a fight-filled night that feature more than 300 penalty minutes.
Dec 10, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
The Ducks placed Aaron Voros on the IR today because Kevin Bieksa broke his orbital bone in a fight during the Anaheim-Vancouver game from Wednesday. The team called up Dan Sexton to replace Voros in the lineup.
Nov 14, 2010, 8:07 PM EDT
While the Rangers were busy thumping on the Oilers at MSG, Sean Avery finds himself starting a line brawl brouhaha to liven the afternoon game up just a bit.
Oct 23, 2010, 12:30 AM EDT
Few hockey players can match the kind of minute or two Columbus Blue Jackets forward Derek Dorsett experienced in tonight’s loss against the Calgary Flames. First, he scored a nice goal. Then he got into a fight with Calgary Flames star (and captain) Jarome Iginla. So, who do you think won the fight?
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 16
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)