Apr 23, 2012, 10:36 PM EST
Not a popular man for the Blueshirts.
Mar 20, 2012, 9:04 PM EST
No reaction from Doink the Clown yet, though.
Mar 6, 2012, 8:59 PM EST
The versatile forward left with a hand injury.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
Revenge is not best served lukewarm.
Jan 4, 2012, 9:15 PM EST
Janssen loves marathon fights.
Dec 27, 2011, 10:13 PM EST
Surprisingly enough, Brewer made it back to the Bolts bench later in the game.
Nov 23, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The tables were turned on Wednesday night when a Sabre took a run at a member of the Bruins. Needless to say, the Bruins had a stronger response than the Sabres had when Lucic hit Ryan Miller.
Nov 7, 2011, 9:04 PM EST
It wasn’t the tide-turner that Matt Martin hoped it would be, but check out his fight with Adam McQuaid anyway.
Feb 11, 2011, 10:54 PM EST
The Islanders clobbered the Penguins 9-3, but the goals will likely be overshadowed by a fight-filled night that feature more than 300 penalty minutes.
Dec 10, 2010, 11:00 PM EST
The Ducks placed Aaron Voros on the IR today because Kevin Bieksa broke his orbital bone in a fight during the Anaheim-Vancouver game from Wednesday. The team called up Dan Sexton to replace Voros in the lineup.
Nov 14, 2010, 8:07 PM EST
While the Rangers were busy thumping on the Oilers at MSG, Sean Avery finds himself starting a line brawl brouhaha to liven the afternoon game up just a bit.
Oct 23, 2010, 12:30 AM EST
Few hockey players can match the kind of minute or two Columbus Blue Jackets forward Derek Dorsett experienced in tonight’s loss against the Calgary Flames. First, he scored a nice goal. Then he got into a fight with Calgary Flames star (and captain) Jarome Iginla. So, who do you think won the fight?
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 14
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 19
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 52
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 57
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 89
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 60
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (60)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (57)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)