May 24, 2012, 3:43 PM EST
Jay Rosehill vs. Brian McGrattan was a good one.
Apr 18, 2012, 8:49 PM EST
Mar 23, 2012, 9:12 PM EST
Pondering one of the sport’s eternal questions.
Mar 19, 2012, 8:59 PM EST
Come for the fights, stay for a history of violence between the two teams.
Jan 5, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
Having to demote Colton Orr is really weighing on him.
Dec 27, 2011, 3:03 PM EST
Oh, those crazy Vityaz Chekhov kooks!
Dec 19, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
Suggests society should “hang its head in shame and stop violent play immediately.”
Dec 15, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
Boston coach praises effect of first-period scrap.
Dec 11, 2011, 11:45 AM EST
Says fighting is honorable, believes in standing up for teammates.
Dec 9, 2011, 8:18 PM EST
ITG is set to release a rather controversial card set, which even includes Wade Belak.
Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 PM EST
Despite yet another former player being diagnosed with the same degenerative brain disease, Gary Bettman says that it’s too early to say there’s a link.
Oct 23, 2011, 2:30 PM EST
So says Eric Francis of the Calgary Sun.
Sep 1, 2011, 8:46 PM EST
As the hockey world copes with losing yet another one of its players, Wade Belak’s widow releases a public statement.
Jul 15, 2011, 5:56 PM EST
If you thought the Devils were done getting tougher after signing Cam Janssen, just wait til you get a load of Eric Boulton playing alongside of him.
May 17, 2011, 9:26 PM EST
It might seem odd that Joe Thornton asked Ryan Kesler to drop the gloves during the first puck drop of Game 1, but this post reveals that Jumbo Joe has done that before.
May 16, 2011, 4:42 PM EST
The Bruins bullied the Lightning once it was clear Tampa Bay could win Game 1. While Boston’s actions generates debate for fines and suspensions, there’s also the question: do the Lightning suffer without a true enforcer?
May 13, 2011, 11:14 PM EST
Awful news out of Minnesota tonight: Rangers enforcer Derek Boogaard was found dead in his apartment. He was only 28 years old.
Mar 24, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
You already know Paul “Biz Nasty” Bissonnette but seeing him paired up with his father Cam they make for a solid father-son comedy duo.
Feb 13, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss their shared belief that the Penguins-Islanders game went over the line in this video.
Feb 6, 2011, 2:31 PM EST
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discuss the rise in fighting in the NHL between periods during NBC’s Game of the Week.
Jan 25, 2011, 12:10 PM EST
Leafs players are steaming mad after Carolina’s Tim Gleason knocked out Nikolai Kulemin in a fight. Leafs coach Ron Wilson isn’t quite as angry though. Huh?
Jan 14, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins have quickly morphed from a finesse team to a fight-happy bunch under coach Dan Bylsma. So is that a good thing or a bad thing?
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)