Sep 13, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
While the fighting debate continues to rage on, Bruins tough guy Shawn Thornton is making it crystal clear that no one should be taking his job away.
Sep 4, 2011, 9:38 PM EST
You can put former Calgary Flames fighter Jim Peplinski down as one former player against fighting in the NHL.
Sep 3, 2011, 9:30 AM EST
With sudden death surrounding the world of NHL enforcers, the debate whether to keep fighting in the game is rightfully or wrongfully taking over discussion. Should fighting still be allowed in the NHL?
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 0
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 15
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 8
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 77
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)