Oct 6, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
A surprising amount of people are making a trendy pick by choosing the Sabres to win the Northeast Division title, even though the Bruins just won the Stanley Cup. Which team should really be the favorite, though?
Sep 22, 2011, 2:18 PM EST
Gambling Web site Bodog tabs the Canucks to win the West, the Capitals to win the East and gives both teams equal odds to gain that elusive first Stanley Cup in 2012. Click “Read More” to see where the other 28 teams ranked according to odds makers.
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 58