fans behaving badly
Dec 30, 2011, 11:13 AM EST
Yeah, this is just as bad as it looks.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:46 PM EST
Even though Game 6 isn’t taking place in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver is taking steps needed to cool things off just in case the Canucks win the Stanley Cup tonight.
May 27, 2011, 11:15 AM EST
Whether the Bruins win or lose Game 7 tonight, Boston’s mayor is hoping that cooler heads will prevail amongst the fans when they’re either celebrating or commiserating.
Apr 27, 2011, 5:32 PM EST
As the Canadiens prepare for Game 7 tonight in Boston, the Montreal police are preparing for potential shenanigans back home as best they can. Here’s to hoping the police cars stay untoasted regardless of outcome.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 13
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 37
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)