fans behaving badly
Dec 30, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Yeah, this is just as bad as it looks.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Even though Game 6 isn’t taking place in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver is taking steps needed to cool things off just in case the Canucks win the Stanley Cup tonight.
May 27, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Whether the Bruins win or lose Game 7 tonight, Boston’s mayor is hoping that cooler heads will prevail amongst the fans when they’re either celebrating or commiserating.
Apr 27, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
As the Canadiens prepare for Game 7 tonight in Boston, the Montreal police are preparing for potential shenanigans back home as best they can. Here’s to hoping the police cars stay untoasted regardless of outcome.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (62)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)