fans behaving badly
Dec 30, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Yeah, this is just as bad as it looks.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Even though Game 6 isn’t taking place in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver is taking steps needed to cool things off just in case the Canucks win the Stanley Cup tonight.
May 27, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Whether the Bruins win or lose Game 7 tonight, Boston’s mayor is hoping that cooler heads will prevail amongst the fans when they’re either celebrating or commiserating.
Apr 27, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
As the Canadiens prepare for Game 7 tonight in Boston, the Montreal police are preparing for potential shenanigans back home as best they can. Here’s to hoping the police cars stay untoasted regardless of outcome.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 17
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 108
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 78
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (108)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (78)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)