fans behaving badly
Dec 30, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Yeah, this is just as bad as it looks.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Even though Game 6 isn’t taking place in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver is taking steps needed to cool things off just in case the Canucks win the Stanley Cup tonight.
May 27, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Whether the Bruins win or lose Game 7 tonight, Boston’s mayor is hoping that cooler heads will prevail amongst the fans when they’re either celebrating or commiserating.
Apr 27, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
As the Canadiens prepare for Game 7 tonight in Boston, the Montreal police are preparing for potential shenanigans back home as best they can. Here’s to hoping the police cars stay untoasted regardless of outcome.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34