fans behaving badly
Dec 30, 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
Yeah, this is just as bad as it looks.
Jun 13, 2011, 6:46 PM EDT
Even though Game 6 isn’t taking place in Vancouver, the City of Vancouver is taking steps needed to cool things off just in case the Canucks win the Stanley Cup tonight.
May 27, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Whether the Bruins win or lose Game 7 tonight, Boston’s mayor is hoping that cooler heads will prevail amongst the fans when they’re either celebrating or commiserating.
Apr 27, 2011, 5:32 PM EDT
As the Canadiens prepare for Game 7 tonight in Boston, the Montreal police are preparing for potential shenanigans back home as best they can. Here’s to hoping the police cars stay untoasted regardless of outcome.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 12
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 16
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 56
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 25
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 24
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)