Oct 22, 2010, 4:47 PM EST
James Engquist, the fan grabbed by Canucks forward Rick Rypien, isn’t happy with the punishment handed down by the NHL and says if he did that at his job he’d be fired. Welcome to reality, James.
Oct 22, 2010, 1:26 PM EST
Canucks forward Rick Rypien gets a six-game suspension, but we’re left feeling that that wasn’t enough.
Oct 20, 2010, 6:16 PM EST
The fan who was attacked by Canucks forward Rick Rypien speaks out about what happened and throws around the idea of filing a lawsuit.
Oct 20, 2010, 10:32 AM EST
What do you think the NHL will do with Rick Rypien? Vote in our poll to let us know.
Oct 20, 2010, 2:36 AM EST
Canucks forward Rick Rypien has the support of his teammates after going after a fan in Minnesota, but that’s about all he’ll get as he’s looking at getting a stiff suspension from the NHL. But just how many games? We have a stab in the dark.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)