Oct 22, 2010, 4:47 PM EDT
James Engquist, the fan grabbed by Canucks forward Rick Rypien, isn’t happy with the punishment handed down by the NHL and says if he did that at his job he’d be fired. Welcome to reality, James.
Oct 22, 2010, 1:26 PM EDT
Canucks forward Rick Rypien gets a six-game suspension, but we’re left feeling that that wasn’t enough.
Oct 20, 2010, 6:16 PM EDT
The fan who was attacked by Canucks forward Rick Rypien speaks out about what happened and throws around the idea of filing a lawsuit.
Oct 20, 2010, 10:32 AM EDT
What do you think the NHL will do with Rick Rypien? Vote in our poll to let us know.
Oct 20, 2010, 2:36 AM EDT
Canucks forward Rick Rypien has the support of his teammates after going after a fan in Minnesota, but that’s about all he’ll get as he’s looking at getting a stiff suspension from the NHL. But just how many games? We have a stab in the dark.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)