Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Jason Arnott will miss about a week after undergoing minor eye surgery.
May 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Is it possible we’ll see Manny Malhotra come back from his terrifying eye injury in time for the Stanley Cup finals? He’s been cleared for contact in practice.
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 5
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 19
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 20
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)