Nov 7, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
George Parros’ face has been a magnet for pucks rather than fists lately, which caused him to undergo laser eye surgery.
Sep 28, 2011, 1:50 PM EDT
Jason Arnott will miss about a week after undergoing minor eye surgery.
May 27, 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Is it possible we’ll see Manny Malhotra come back from his terrifying eye injury in time for the Stanley Cup finals? He’s been cleared for contact in practice.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 28
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 111
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 79
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (112)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (79)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)