Nov 8, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Flyers captain could be back in the lineup against the Lightning.
Oct 29, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Chris Pronger met with the media to tell everyone that he still has blurred vision and is not sure when he’ll come back.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Good news for Mike Mottau: the swelling around his eye subsided enough that he was cleared to fly home to Long Island.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Mike Mottau will need to stay in Atlanta for at least another night of observation, according to reports.
Nov 21, 2010, 10:02 PM EDT
The latest bit of news regarding Mike Mottau’s eye injury seems promising, but doesn’t guarantee that everything is OK.
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 6
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 22
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 35
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)