Nov 8, 2011, 3:23 PM EST
Flyers captain could be back in the lineup against the Lightning.
Oct 29, 2011, 8:47 PM EST
Chris Pronger met with the media to tell everyone that he still has blurred vision and is not sure when he’ll come back.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:30 PM EST
Good news for Mike Mottau: the swelling around his eye subsided enough that he was cleared to fly home to Long Island.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EST
Mike Mottau will need to stay in Atlanta for at least another night of observation, according to reports.
Nov 21, 2010, 10:02 PM EST
The latest bit of news regarding Mike Mottau’s eye injury seems promising, but doesn’t guarantee that everything is OK.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 7
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 8
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)