Nov 8, 2011, 3:23 PM EDT
Flyers captain could be back in the lineup against the Lightning.
Oct 29, 2011, 8:47 PM EDT
Chris Pronger met with the media to tell everyone that he still has blurred vision and is not sure when he’ll come back.
Nov 23, 2010, 7:30 PM EDT
Good news for Mike Mottau: the swelling around his eye subsided enough that he was cleared to fly home to Long Island.
Nov 22, 2010, 4:50 PM EDT
Mike Mottau will need to stay in Atlanta for at least another night of observation, according to reports.
Nov 21, 2010, 10:02 PM EDT
The latest bit of news regarding Mike Mottau’s eye injury seems promising, but doesn’t guarantee that everything is OK.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 4
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 8
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 25
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)