Sep 30, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
Brendan Shanahan breaks down the reasons behind why Detroit’s Brendan Smith is sitting down for a total of eight games for hitting Chicago’s Ben Smith.
Sep 25, 2011, 8:37 PM EDT
The league’s hammer came down on Brad Boyes with a two-game suspension for his head to the head of Joe Colborne. Now, Brendan Shanahan has explained exactly why Boyes received the two-game penalty.
Sep 1, 2011, 2:17 AM EDT
For people wondering why restricted free agent is still unsigned, it’s not about money. He wants a one-way deal and the Panthers are only offering a two-way deal.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)