Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Sidney Crosby brings his return to action to Madison Square Garden and the red hot Rangers.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 15, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
You make the call: which goal is better? Matt Duchene going through his own legs or Evgeni Malkin going through an opponent’s?
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
Oct 22, 2011, 12:24 PM EST
Update: Evgeni Malkin will miss his fifth straight game tonight.
Oct 20, 2011, 11:33 PM EST
James Neal just keeps scoring goals and he keeps the Penguins staying on track after beating Montreal 3-1.
Oct 18, 2011, 9:07 AM EST
You can add Tyler Kennedy to the list of the Penguins’ skating wounded as he’s dealing with concussion-like symptoms.
Oct 18, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The Wild are a revamped team while the Penguins are a beaten up and broken one coming off a tough loss. Smells like drama on Versus to us.
Oct 16, 2011, 9:57 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin is having problems recovering from that knee injury he suffered last season. After already missing 3 of the last 4 games this season, he’ll miss the next two as he didn’t travel with the team for their mini-road trip.
Oct 15, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
Evgeni Malkin’s return lasted just one game before he found himself back on the sidelines.
Oct 13, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
A few days after being teased with the possibility, the Penguins and their fans can celebrate a big step: Sidney Crosby participated in his first full contact practice since January today. This post includes a small update on Evgeni Malkin, too.
Oct 13, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
The Penguins gave Chris Kunitz a two-year extension that will pay him the same as his current deal today. Read more about his impact on and future with the team in this post.
Oct 12, 2011, 12:15 AM EST
You’d think that without Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin the Penguins might wilt. Did you not learn anything from last season?
Oct 11, 2011, 12:05 PM EST
The good news for the Penguins is that Sidney Crosby might make a step in the right direction today. The bad news is that Evgeni Malkin will miss a second straight game with a “lower body injury.”
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 1
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)