Jan 21, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
Two huge rivals find themselves in curious places in the standings.
Jan 21, 2012, 3:25 PM EST
Two Russian superstars having two vastly different seasons.
Jan 20, 2012, 10:57 PM EST
Geno is putting up some of the best numbers of his brilliant career.
Jan 20, 2012, 9:32 PM EST
Could he finally get the Hart Trophy many believe he’s deserved for years?
Jan 20, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
Enjoy this fresh collection of NHL-related links.
Jan 19, 2012, 9:57 PM EST
Pittsburgh moves into seventh overall in the East as of this moment.
Jan 17, 2012, 9:13 PM EST
Classic example of the players handling it on the ice…
Jan 16, 2012, 12:39 PM EST
Ottawa goalie won all three starts, now 8-0-1 over his last nine games.
Jan 16, 2012, 11:01 AM EST
A sucker punch doesn’t quite get the attention it used to these days.
Jan 15, 2012, 9:44 PM EST
Cheap shot, sucker punch or both?
Jan 15, 2012, 5:06 PM EST
It’s the second time this year Malkin put up five points in a game.
Jan 13, 2012, 10:23 PM EST
Their six-game skid is history.
Jan 12, 2012, 1:08 PM EST
And yes, Alex Ovechkin made it.
Jan 11, 2012, 10:44 PM EST
Tomas Vokoun puts together possibly his best game of the season.
Jan 11, 2012, 7:38 AM EST
It wasn’t too long ago this was the marquee match-up of the night. Now it’s a struggle.
Jan 10, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
It’s possible he’s made of Adamantium like Wolverine.
Jan 9, 2012, 5:08 PM EST
We run down the list of candidates.
Jan 6, 2012, 10:32 PM EST
The good times keep rolling for the Rangers. Not so much for the Penguins.
Jan 5, 2012, 4:27 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Jan 1, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
20 points in 13 games…that’s a good month.
Dec 28, 2011, 4:34 PM EST
But now they’re bitter in-state rivals.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:33 PM EST
Is it worth the risk?
Dec 21, 2011, 5:29 PM EST
Betting on Evgeni Malkin to win the Art Ross, Jonathan Toews to win the Hart, and the Los Angeles Kings to make the playoffs.
Dec 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
The NHL’s co-leading scorer might be back from his concussion tonight in Dallas against the Stars.
Dec 21, 2011, 6:30 AM EST
This post is part of a series looking at the issue and impact of concussions in the NHL. ProHockeyTalk and Comcast SportsNet are featuring pieces today as a lead-in to tonight’s special edition of NHL Live on Versus (6:30 p.m. EST.)
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 37
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)