Dec 20, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It’s been Ray Emery’s world and we’re all just living in it. Evgeni Malkin has something to say about that.
Dec 19, 2011, 12:25 PM EST
Cue the psycho laugh.
Dec 19, 2011, 11:52 AM EST
Terry Pegula not happy with Ryan Miller or Jhonas Enroth.
Dec 18, 2011, 8:30 AM EST
Does Turris understand that there will be more pressure in Canada?
Dec 13, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
The Red Wings show no mercy when they smell blood.
Dec 13, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
It can get worse for the Penguins as Evgeni Malkin is apparently hurting as well. We think.
Dec 10, 2011, 2:22 PM EST
More injury problems for the Penguins as Jordan Staal is out tonight.
Dec 9, 2011, 9:52 AM EST
Evgeni Malkin pulled a trick out of his bag that looked like the one Ville Leino tried the other night. That… Isn’t a good thing.
Dec 5, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
Sorry for the lack of focus on this one. We’ve been busy.
Dec 2, 2011, 1:47 PM EST
Soon, he will replace Ted as the best Nugent on the planet.
Nov 29, 2011, 6:19 PM EST
Top six of Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Richards, Carter and Bergeron. Not bad.
Nov 29, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Sidney Crosby brings his return to action to Madison Square Garden and the red hot Rangers.
Nov 26, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
Dallas Stars fans can thank a Canadian for all their good fortune over the last week, the Teachers’ Pension Plan still may want to sell the Leafs for the right price, and everyone agrees the Ducks need to do something to shake things up. All that and more in today’s Morning Skate.
Nov 23, 2011, 12:41 PM EST
Pens coach concerned as Crosby and Co. prepare to face the Blues.
Nov 22, 2011, 8:11 AM EST
What can we take away from Crosby’s first game back? There’s plenty to analyze.
Nov 21, 2011, 9:45 PM EST
The similarities between Crosby and Lemieux’s 5-0 comeback wins are almost spooky.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:52 PM EST
How close is Crosby to matching Lemieux’s output during his famous return from retirement?
Nov 21, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
We only ask because Sidney Crosby is a good player.
Nov 21, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
It takes a certain kind of player to make a network change plans at the drop of a hat. Sidney Crosby is just that kind of guy.
Nov 20, 2011, 3:18 PM EST
Sid the Kid is ready to play after being out of action for 10 months with a concussion.
Nov 15, 2011, 10:24 PM EST
You make the call: which goal is better? Matt Duchene going through his own legs or Evgeni Malkin going through an opponent’s?
Nov 15, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Whether Sidney Crosby plays or not, the Penguins will have to play strong to hold off the feisty Avalanche.
Nov 14, 2011, 1:01 PM EST
If you thought Sidney Crosby might be back tomorrow night, fear not, he won’t be.
Oct 29, 2011, 12:56 PM EST
Jordan Staal will miss tonight’s game against Toronto with a “lower body injury.”
Oct 25, 2011, 7:24 PM EST
Game-time decision Evgeni Malkin is in tonight’s game against the Islanders. Both Pens fans and James Neal are caught rejoicing.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 4
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)