Dec 30, 2011, 4:32 PM EST
Jamie Langenbrunner and Vladimir Sobotka should be back in Blues lineup, too.
Dec 30, 2011, 1:33 PM EST
Iginla needs two goals for 500 while Alfredsson is one short of 400.
Dec 30, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
At least he gets to use his road rage on the ice. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 22, 2011, 1:28 PM EST
At least he cares about goalies that get run over on other teams too.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:39 PM EST
Four questionable hits from last night up for review.
Dec 21, 2011, 1:55 AM EST
Montoya’s situation could generate some controversy.
Dec 17, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
The Jets are in the playoff hunt, so why not float a crazy idea? Idle speculation is fun.
Dec 15, 2011, 6:36 PM EST
This might say more about Canadian sports personalities than anything else.
Dec 9, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
A night filled with milestones for the likes of Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews, Ray Whitney, and Jose Theodore. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 7, 2011, 1:26 PM EST
Cagey vet doesn’t care for youngster’s yappy ways.
Dec 4, 2011, 5:10 PM EST
Besides the fact both were Philadelphia Flyers, that is…
Dec 4, 2011, 1:24 PM EST
20-year-old lighting it up for the Jets.
Nov 11, 2011, 7:30 AM EST
Steve Montador earning a Gordie Howe hat trick might be the most stunning one yet. Who knew he could score?!
Nov 9, 2011, 7:45 AM EST
Winnipeg is the home of the Gordie Howe hat trick as Tanner Glass is the second Jet to earn one this year.
Nov 3, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Yes, it’s true, Dan Carcillo used to be an altar boy when he was a kid. Up is down, left is right… and this is PHT’s Morning Skate from Bizarro World.
Oct 31, 2011, 11:44 PM EST
If Monday’s game is any indication, Panthers-Jets games will be a whole other kind of animal compared to the tepid Panthers-Thrashers “rivalry.”
Oct 27, 2011, 1:23 PM EST
“I guess people on social media come up with rumors.”
Oct 17, 2011, 1:44 PM EST
The Jets already can’t score. They didn’t need this.
Oct 9, 2011, 11:21 AM EST
Winnipeg fans are going to create an insane atmosphere during today’s franchise re-opener, but can a young Jets team keep its composure against the Canadiens?
Oct 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
How will the Jets’ first year in Winnipeg since 1995 pan out? Check out this Dustin Byfuglien-sized 2011-12 season preview to find out.
Sep 4, 2011, 8:33 PM EST
The Thrashers move to Winnipeg might be tricky for some players, but for Jets youngster Alex Burmistrov he thinks he’ll fit right in there.
Aug 25, 2011, 10:37 AM EST
While playing in Atlanta allowed Thrashers players to stay well under the radar, moving things to Winnipeg is going to rock their formerly anonymous worlds.
Aug 18, 2011, 8:00 AM EST
After trying to figure out the proper protocol for retired numbers in Winnipeg, the Jets have confirmed that Evander Kane will wear Bobby Hull’s old #9.
Aug 3, 2011, 11:36 AM EST
While the Winnipeg Jets aren’t retiring any numbers, that’s not going to stop Bryan Little from changing his number to honor former Winnipeg Jets great Dale Hawerchuk.
Jul 22, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
Evander Kane hopes to get Bobby Hull’s blessing to wear No. 9 with the Winnipeg Jets, as Hull did when he dominated the WHA in the mid-to-late ’70s.
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 14
- Assault charges against Varlamov dropped 28
- Carlyle on HBO presence: ‘It’s not normal what we’re living right now’ 5
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 67
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 64
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 32
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Video: ‘The message is not being heard’ when it comes to illegal hits, suspensions 53
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)
- Video: Penguins defeat Leafs, Bortuzzo called for illegal hit to head (71)