Dec 13, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Dean Lombardi waxes philosophical.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau’s run in L.A. was… Not very memorable. Nor was it any good.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:55 AM EDT
Not everyone gets suspended under Sheriff Shanahan’s watch. Ethan Moreau gets away with a fine.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau looks back at his time with the Oilers and hopes for better health with the Kings.
Sep 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the additions of former captains Mike Richards, Ethan Moreau, and alternate captain Simon Gagne, the Los Angeles Kings will have plenty of leadership in their locker room next season.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Aug 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
The Kings and Oilers have had a curious history in swinging deals with each other and building off one another. Kings GM Dean Lombardi is hoping it can pay off in a big way this time around.
Aug 20, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
If he can stay healthy, Ethan Moreau might be a solid veteran presence for the Kings. Los Angeles signed him to a one-year, $600K deal today.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jun 12, 2011, 2:21 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have informed Craig Rivet, Ethan Moreau, and Chris Clark that they will not be returning to Ohio next season.
Oct 21, 2010, 1:17 PM EDT
This was mentioned briefly in the recap last night, but the Columbus Blue Jackets got some bad news Wednesday as rugged forward Ethan Moreau broke his right hand blocking a shot against the Anaheim Ducks last night. Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch writes that Moreau knew something was wrong right away and that he’ll…
Oct 20, 2010, 11:58 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets were absolutely bludgeoned in their home opener (a 5-2 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks), so perhaps it shouldn’t be too surprising that fans didn’t come out in droves for a Wednesday game against the similarly struggling Anaheim Ducks. Still, the Blue Jackets must hope that their 3-1 win draws a few…
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Eastern Conference Final Game 6 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 24
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)