Dec 13, 2011, 5:14 PM EST
Dean Lombardi waxes philosophical.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:55 AM EST
Ethan Moreau’s run in L.A. was… Not very memorable. Nor was it any good.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EST
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:55 AM EST
Not everyone gets suspended under Sheriff Shanahan’s watch. Ethan Moreau gets away with a fine.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EST
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
Ethan Moreau looks back at his time with the Oilers and hopes for better health with the Kings.
Sep 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
With the additions of former captains Mike Richards, Ethan Moreau, and alternate captain Simon Gagne, the Los Angeles Kings will have plenty of leadership in their locker room next season.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EST
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Aug 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EST
The Kings and Oilers have had a curious history in swinging deals with each other and building off one another. Kings GM Dean Lombardi is hoping it can pay off in a big way this time around.
Aug 20, 2011, 4:38 PM EST
If he can stay healthy, Ethan Moreau might be a solid veteran presence for the Kings. Los Angeles signed him to a one-year, $600K deal today.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EST
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jun 12, 2011, 2:21 AM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets have informed Craig Rivet, Ethan Moreau, and Chris Clark that they will not be returning to Ohio next season.
Oct 21, 2010, 1:17 PM EST
This was mentioned briefly in the recap last night, but the Columbus Blue Jackets got some bad news Wednesday as rugged forward Ethan Moreau broke his right hand blocking a shot against the Anaheim Ducks last night. Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch writes that Moreau knew something was wrong right away and that he’ll…
Oct 20, 2010, 11:58 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets were absolutely bludgeoned in their home opener (a 5-2 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks), so perhaps it shouldn’t be too surprising that fans didn’t come out in droves for a Wednesday game against the similarly struggling Anaheim Ducks. Still, the Blue Jackets must hope that their 3-1 win draws a few…
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 5
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15