Dec 13, 2011, 5:14 PM EDT
Dean Lombardi waxes philosophical.
Dec 10, 2011, 10:55 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau’s run in L.A. was… Not very memorable. Nor was it any good.
Dec 8, 2011, 12:11 PM EDT
Kings have the fewest goals in the league.
Nov 7, 2011, 7:55 AM EDT
Not everyone gets suspended under Sheriff Shanahan’s watch. Ethan Moreau gets away with a fine.
Sep 30, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT
Trent Hunter’s great training camp in Los Angeles earned him a one-year contract with the Kings.
Sep 4, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
Ethan Moreau looks back at his time with the Oilers and hopes for better health with the Kings.
Sep 2, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
With the additions of former captains Mike Richards, Ethan Moreau, and alternate captain Simon Gagne, the Los Angeles Kings will have plenty of leadership in their locker room next season.
Aug 23, 2011, 6:35 PM EDT
Ethan Moreau passed his first test in becoming a Los Angeles King: He passed his physical and officially signed on with the Kings for one year.
Aug 21, 2011, 4:04 PM EDT
The Kings and Oilers have had a curious history in swinging deals with each other and building off one another. Kings GM Dean Lombardi is hoping it can pay off in a big way this time around.
Aug 20, 2011, 4:38 PM EDT
If he can stay healthy, Ethan Moreau might be a solid veteran presence for the Kings. Los Angeles signed him to a one-year, $600K deal today.
Jul 7, 2011, 8:45 AM EDT
After nearly a week of free agency madness, the pack of players available that could still be very useful has thinned out considerably. Who’s the best of the best though? We’ve got a few picks to sort through.
Jun 12, 2011, 2:21 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have informed Craig Rivet, Ethan Moreau, and Chris Clark that they will not be returning to Ohio next season.
Oct 21, 2010, 1:17 PM EDT
This was mentioned briefly in the recap last night, but the Columbus Blue Jackets got some bad news Wednesday as rugged forward Ethan Moreau broke his right hand blocking a shot against the Anaheim Ducks last night. Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch writes that Moreau knew something was wrong right away and that he’ll…
Oct 20, 2010, 11:58 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets were absolutely bludgeoned in their home opener (a 5-2 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks), so perhaps it shouldn’t be too surprising that fans didn’t come out in droves for a Wednesday game against the similarly struggling Anaheim Ducks. Still, the Blue Jackets must hope that their 3-1 win draws a few…
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 3
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 17
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 14
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 19
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 49
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 14
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (49)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)