Jan 9, 2012, 7:02 AM EST
Bad teams doing bad things. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Jan 5, 2012, 11:02 AM EST
If you’re getting upset by these results, we’ll find someone for you to talk to.
Jan 4, 2012, 6:39 PM EST
Funny if James Reimer made it.
Dec 28, 2011, 6:27 PM EST
Betting on how many goalies will finish with a GAA below 2.00. Plus, odds Jarome Iginla gets traded and Erik Karlsson scores the most points of any defenseman.
Dec 20, 2011, 1:22 PM EST
NHL’s second-leading goalscorer recovering from concussion.
Dec 19, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Caps forward has been out with a concussion since getting knocked out by Arron Asham.
Dec 17, 2011, 2:36 PM EST
A trade with two guys who could be booms or busts? What drama.
Dec 13, 2011, 9:41 PM EST
Yet another teammate-on-teammate crime might end with a concussion. Yup, we’re getting depressed about this trend, too.
Dec 9, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
The Caps host the Leafs tonight at the Verizon Center.
Dec 6, 2011, 7:00 AM EST
Brooks Laich is starting to sound like Peter Finch in the movie “Network” these days. That and more in the Morning Skate.
Dec 1, 2011, 3:41 PM EST
Plus four other notable numbers.
Nov 22, 2011, 5:35 PM EST
BTW, the All-Star Game is in Ottawa.
Oct 19, 2011, 12:10 AM EST
The Flyers whipped the Senators 7-2 tonight on the strength of Matt Read’s four-point night.
Oct 1, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
The Senators might have a chance to be scrappy during the 2011-12 season, but they might be better off hitting the lottery for another year.
Sep 18, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
A foolish rookie game fight has Oilers prospect defenseman Colten Teubert on the sidelines watching and waiting to play at the start of training camp.
Aug 29, 2011, 5:57 PM EST
The Islanders could use some veteran help on their blue line. Is Filip Kuba the right answer? Maybe…
Mar 13, 2011, 8:49 PM EST
On an emotional day, the Sabres did their part to honor Rick Martin by beating Ottawa 6-4 and hang onto the seventh spot in the East.
Oct 13, 2010, 4:53 PM EST
While Senators fans were on pins and needles hoping for the best of news concerning captain Daniel Alfredsson and his “lower body injury” yesterday, they can breathe a little bit easier today as Alfredsson will start tomorrow night against Carolina. “I just felt a little soreness in one of my muscles,” Alfredsson, who was given…
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 21
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 9
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 36
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks 48
- Report: NHL set to finally pay Gretzky at least $7M 13
- Kadri out as falling Leafs start tough stretch vs. Sharks 9
- Wounded Wings: Zetterberg (back) out, joins Datsyuk on shelf 7
- Burrows out with broken jaw (Update: expected to miss at least four weeks) 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Can battered, slumping Stars rise above Blackhawks? 8
- Video: Harding’s diving save highlights Wild’s win 5
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (48)
- Video: Malkin, Penguins win wild, controversial one over Leafs (40)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (36)
- ‘It’s like Groundhog Day’: Schneider frustrated about backing up Brodeur (35)