Oct 30, 2013, 4:41 PM EST
Could be a big loss for the Tre Kronor.
Oct 28, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
The former is excited to get back into action after sitting out as a healthy scratch.
Sep 23, 2013, 3:45 PM EST
But there’s reason to believe he could be dealt.
Aug 29, 2013, 11:59 PM EST
RFA defenseman has spent the last two years with the club.
Jul 22, 2013, 8:12 PM EST
No Nicklas Lidstrom or Daniel Alfredsson though, sadly.
Jul 9, 2013, 5:29 PM EST
“I feel very good about this team.”
Jul 9, 2013, 2:54 PM EST
Defenseman enjoyed a solid 2013 campaign with Philly.
Jun 14, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
Even though there’s no formal agreement between the NHL and IIHF.
May 6, 2013, 9:56 AM EST
“We ended up with the worst schedule in the league.”
Jan 7, 2013, 12:13 PM EST
Would be a big hit to the Philly blueline.
Nov 25, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Their AHL team has a lot of NHL experience.
Oct 23, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
Assuming, you know, there’s hockey being played by December.
Aug 28, 2012, 9:43 PM EST
GM Paul Holmgren thinks he’s been coming along nicely.
Aug 26, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
It’s dangerous work being a Flyers defenseman lately. Braydon Coburn should look out for falling pianos.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:14 PM EST
Hip surgery has him out til December.
Aug 7, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
“We’ve got a lot of young kids that we like,” said GM Paul Holmgren.
Aug 7, 2012, 10:34 AM EST
Tough blow for Philly’s blueline.
Flyers owner: “If Pronger and Meszaros had been healthy in the playoffs, we would have won the whole thing”
May 29, 2012, 2:57 PM EST
Ed Snider opines on what could’ve been…
Apr 27, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
The two teams will meet for the second time in three postseasons.
Apr 24, 2012, 2:32 PM EST
Led all Philly defensemen in goals during the regular season, and averaged over 20 minutes a night.
Apr 22, 2012, 4:07 PM EST
Pittsburgh defenseman full of praise for the Flyers sniper.
Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 PM EST
Philadelphia wins without some of their best defensemen.
Mar 4, 2012, 8:25 PM EST
The two dropped the gloves just over five minutes into the first period.
Feb 13, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
Without Chris Pronger, the Flyers defense is a bit porous.
Mar 17, 2011, 3:01 PM EST
Chris Pronger is hoping his broken hand can be healed up fast enough so he can return before the start of the playoffs.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 0
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 27
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 49
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)