Dec 22, 2014, 11:28 AM EST
Will Willie Mitchell and Kris Letang square off again tonight in Florida?
Dec 20, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
It’s been a heated game between Pittsburgh and Florida.
Dec 19, 2014, 12:35 AM EST
Because everyone likes a snack before they line up for a faceoff, right?
Nov 14, 2014, 4:43 PM EST
“People call it our fourth line but it isn’t a fourth line and I’ll say that all year.”
Nov 10, 2014, 7:48 PM EST
Russian rearguard suffered a knee injury on Saturday versus Calgary.
Nov 3, 2014, 1:44 PM EST
Dylan McIlrath and Conor Allen will make their season debuts.
Oct 1, 2014, 12:00 AM EST
Apparently they won’t hand him Cody Eakin’s two-year, $3.8 million deal.
Sep 3, 2014, 11:02 AM EST
“He is a talented, strong, smart and hardworking defenseman who is ready to take the next step in his professional career.”
Aug 17, 2014, 12:19 PM EST
Panthers’ top pick has the tools necessary to play in the NHL this season.
Jul 18, 2014, 12:25 PM EST
Which makes him the second highest-paid blueliner on the team.
Jul 14, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
He got a good look with Florida last season.
Jul 10, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
“He is a big, strong and physical defenseman who is one of the building blocks for our team.”
Jul 8, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
One-year, two-way deal for the 34-year-old with the beard.
Jul 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
He’s got a tremendous opportunity to start right away.
Jul 1, 2014, 5:49 PM EST
Joining Dave Bolland and Shawn Thornton.
Jun 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
This will be his second chance at being a NHL head coach.
May 9, 2014, 12:34 PM EST
Yes, in a hockey game.
Mar 18, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Pending RFA isn’t going anywhere, according to the Panthers GM.
Mar 10, 2014, 8:25 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start the day ahead.
Mar 4, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
He’s not necessarily wrong to be.
Feb 1, 2014, 1:13 PM EST
Florida might also reinsert Erik Gudbranson into its lineup.
Jan 28, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
No Shawn Matthias or Erik Gudbranson tonight, either.
Gudbranson (orbital bone) has ‘played poorly since he’s had that cage on,’ so Florida healthy scratched him
Jan 27, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
Young defenseman is dealing with the effects of a broken orbital bone.
Jan 27, 2014, 8:33 AM EST
That and the rest of the links to start the day.
Jan 5, 2014, 3:14 PM EST
He’s been out since December 20.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (120)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)