Oct 26, 2011, 1:26 PM EDT
While the Flyers are going all out for their team in the Alumni Game at the Winter Classic, the Rangers could make it a must-see game with the addition of The Great One.
Oct 26, 2011, 12:28 PM EDT
Let the healing begin.
Oct 18, 2011, 1:33 PM EDT
The former Flyer still enjoys the “purity of the game.”
Oct 18, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes you around the league where you’ll see that Patrick Kane seems to be doing just fine as a center and much more.
Another dire Sidney Crosby recovery report, another denial by his agent, and why everyone should relax
Aug 22, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
Another week, another report that Sidney Crosby will miss the start of the season, and another denial of anything of the sort from those closest to him. Such is life for the NHL’s top star as he recovers from a concussion.
Jun 28, 2011, 5:38 PM EDT
While there’s already a healthy waiting list of players more than eligible for the Hockey Hall of Fame, it’s sure to grow a bit longer in the future as the classes of newly eligible players are only going to get better.
Jun 28, 2011, 4:13 PM EDT
Now that we know the 2011 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees, the natural next question is: who was the biggest snub? Moving forward, the next wave of eligible players will make it tough for those scorned hopefuls to be part of the 2012 class.
Jun 28, 2011, 10:43 AM EDT
Who should be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2011? Each PHT staffer shares their picks.
May 10, 2011, 10:36 PM EDT
Eric Lindros is a guy that knows a thing or two about concussions and he says the NHL’s rule changes have made it more dangerous for concussions.
Mar 3, 2011, 1:44 PM EDT
No news might be bad news for the Penguins, as there’s still no word on when Sidney Crosby will return.
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 6
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 18
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 36
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 13
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 125
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 15
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (125)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)